1.I'm sure that Bob will learn a l n from this experience.
2.This question is s e. Even my little brother can answer it.
3.A:It's NT$180,Sir.B:Here's NT$200. Keep the c e.
4.The young f n catches a lot of fish every day.
5.Musie is a c n language in the world.
6.Somking is bad for your h h.
7.I usually go to work by m e.
8.My brother's hobby is collecting s ps.
9.Leo is a c k in the record store (唱片行).
10.Grandpa is getting old.His hair turns g y.
11.We don't water our p ts on a rainy day.
12.The old man is d g. Call the doctor right away.
13.Factories and cars cause air p n.
14.Let's take a train at the r y station.
15.A:The movie is terrible.B:I a t with you.
16.Thanks to the polite o r, we caught the robber(搶匪).
17.We had a berbecue in our y d yesterday.
1.It's 3:30.=it's a half three.
2.Bob often nodded in class
3.It's 2"45=It's a quarter three.
4.I go to school foot.
5.Simon's house is across a polite station.
6.We should get the bus at the next stop.
7.I will talk to him lunchtime.
8.I'm tird eating fried rice every day.
9.Isn't he the boy shorts at the party.
10.Hw spends a lot of money the comic books.
11. the end of the party, we take pictures together.
12.Would you like go biking wiyh me?
13.Doris is poor singing
14.I like this dress.Can I try it ?
1My aunt gave me some stockings(依畫線部分改為代名詞)
- Hobbit 依依Lv 49 年前最佳解答
1. I’m sure that Bob will learn a lesson from this experience.我相信Bob會從這次的經驗中學到一課。2. This question is simple. Even my little brother can answer it.這個題目很基本，就算是我弟弟也答得出來。3. A: It’s NT$180, Sir. B: Here’s NT$200. Keep the change.A：先生，一共180元。 B：200元給你，不用找了。（謎：真大方的客人，我也要）4. The young fisherman catches a lot of fish every day.那個年輕的漁夫每天都捕到許多的漁獲。5. Music is a common language in the world.音樂是世界共通的語言。6. Smoking is bad for health.抽菸有害身體健康。7. I usually go to work by motorcycle.我通常都騎車去上班。8. My brother’s hobby is collecting stamps.我哥哥的嗜好是收集郵票。9. Leo is a clerk in the record store.Leo是一間唱片行的員工。10. Grandpa is getting old. His hair turns gray.爺爺越來越老了，頭髮逐漸轉灰。11. We don’t water our plants on a rainy day.在下雨天時，我們不用替植物澆水。12. The old man is ___. Call the doctor right away. 13. Factories and cars cause air pollution.工廠和汽車造成空氣污染。14. Let’s take a train at the ___ station. 15. A: The movie is terrible. B: I agree with you.※ 這題是不是你寫錯題目？A：這電影真難看。 B：我同意。16. Thanks to the police officer, we caught the robber.多謝警察幫忙，我們抓到了小偷。17. We had a barbecue in our yard yesterday.昨天我們在院子裡烤肉。
2011-01-22 17:40:48 補充：
1. It’s a half past three.
2. Bob often nodded off in class. (nod off是片語，打盹、打瞌睡)
3. It’s a quarter to three.
4. I go to school on foot. (on foot是片語，走路)
5. Simon’s house is across to a police station. (across to是片語，對面)
2011-01-22 17:41:08 補充：
6. We should get off the bus at the next stop. (get off是片語，在此為下車)
7. I will talk to him during lunchtime.
8. I’m tired of eating fried rise every day. (tired of+名詞是片語，厭倦)
9. Isn’t he the boy in shorts at the party? (in+穿著；with+長相)
2011-01-22 17:41:33 補充：
10. He spends a lot of money on comic books. (spend on是片語，花費金錢在……)
11. At the end of the party, we take pictures together. (at the end是片語，最後)
12. Would you like to go biking with me?
※ like to V原 / like V.ing 只能有這兩種寫法
2011-01-22 17:47:26 補充：
13. Doris is poor at singing. (good at +V.ing的相反；poor at也是片語，不擅長)
14. I like this dress. Can I try it on? (try on是片語，試穿)
1. My aunt gave them to me.
※ give something to someone = give someone something
1. It’s ten past nine.
2011-01-22 17:47:30 補充：
- 9 年前