Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文高手!!幫我翻譯作業 中翻英(急~~~20點)

這些句子好難翻@@

我們老師說不需要照翻 文法通意思大概一樣就ok

1.我可以從他身上學到讓夢想實現的毅力

2.不論發生生什麼事 他總是沒有離開她 還想辦法幫她

3.他們兩人對彼此有好感 所以他決定邀請她參加宴會

4.她的成就對人們是很重要的突破

5.我覺得他很厲害,在很年輕時就發明博弈論.他的故事很有戲劇張力,幻覺與真實兩個世界之間的遊走,也給觀眾很大的震撼。

請不要用yahoo翻譯........

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

您好,以下是英文翻譯,希望您可以參考而適著自己寫寫看

1) I can learn the perseverance of one's dream from him.

2) No matter what happens, he does not leave her and/but even helps her.

3) They both have favorable/good impression of each other, so he decided to invite her to his banquet/party.

4) Her achievements made others successful.

4) 或 Her accomplishments are important, which made others succeed in everything.

5) I think he is very talented/powerful/impressive because he invented the Game Theory at a young age. His story depicted/showed dramatic tension and illusion, that is like walking between two worlds. His story also give a shocking impression to the readers and audience.

以上,

加油!

參考資料: 手工翻譯
  • 霈玲
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

1.I can learn willpower2 of letting the dream realize from his body. Does not he always leave her no matterwhat is given birth to? Still try every possible means to help her 3. They two have a good impression on each other so he decide invite her to participate in the banquet? 4.Her achievement is very important break-through 5 to people. I think he invents the game theory when very young terribly. His story has drama tension, visiting and going between illusion and true two world very much, give the audience very great shock too.

• 1 0 年前

I can go to school from his body to let the dream realization the will.No matter sends propagates any matter he always not to leave her Also tries to find solution to help her.They have the favorable impression to each other therefore he decided invites her to attend the banquet.Her achievement to the people is the very important breakthrough.I thought he is very fierce, when very young on invention game theory. His story has the play tensity very much, between the illusion and real two world random walk, also gives the audience very big shocking. 希望有幫到你

參考資料:
  • 1 0 年前

答案在下面 還有小孩 作業請自己寫

1.I learned from him the perseverance to dream

2. No matter what his students did not always want a way to help her out of her

3. they both have a crush on each other, so he decided to invite her to the party

4. Her success is very important for people to break

5. I think he is very powerful, in the very young inventor of game theory. His story is very dramatic tension, hallucinations and the real walk between two worlds, but also a great shock to the audience.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。