大柚ˇ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

牛仔褲的夏天的電影台詞翻譯

They really don’t have anything in common except their due date.We were there for each other.We can only take confer in a fact that she is in a better place now.We were there face the thing we couldn’t face alone.We gather here today to honor a gift that has been sent to us.I ‘m purposing that we share equally.Rule number one: each sister keeps their pant for a week.Final rule: pant equal love, love your sister, love yourself.Your daddy has told me so much about you. I just know we will have a wonderful summer together.I’m sorry I don’t speak Greece very well.I have to throw the small one back, would you like to help?How was town? Fine.They are not arguing about nothing, what are the fights about?We can always come back tomorrow if it is cool with you.We have decided the wedding will be right here at home.What is she doing there? Tell me.They were killed in a car accident.I didn’t mean to screw the whole interview.So you watched me play today. What do you think?I think I know who I wanna be.All my life everybody always see me in a certain way.Some people show off the beauty cause they want the world to see.It’s not only jean it make things happen.Maybe I go for a walk and getting fresh air.In this life, family is the most precious gift.

英文不太好,請大大幫忙翻譯:)

時間急迫 請盡快

謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

1. 你好:) 因為我沒有看過這齣電影,所以只能做英語字面上的翻譯。如果有些地方你認為跟電影有出入的話,可以做點修正,尤其是關於褲子部份要看一看比較好喔。

They reallydon’t have anything in common except their due date.除了截止日之外,他們沒有任何共同點。2. We were therefor each other.我們互相照應彼此。3. We can onlytake confer in a fact that she is in a better place now.我們只能說事實上她現在更好的地方了。4. We were thereface the thing we couldn’t face alone.我們一起面對那些我們無法單獨面對的事情。5. We gather heretoday to honor a gift that has been sent to us.我們聚在一起榮耀這份送給我們的禮物。6. I ‘m purposingthat we share equally.我提議讓我們大家同等的分享。7. Rule numberone: each sister keeps their pant for a week.規則一:每個姊妹要保留這條褲子一個星期。8. Final rule:pant equal love, love your sister, love yourself.最後一條規則:平等的愛每條褲子,愛你的姊妹和你自己。9. Your daddy hastold me so much about you. I just know we will have a wonderful summertogether.你爸爸曾告訴我很多關於你的事。我就是知道我們會一起有個美好的夏天。10. I’m sorry Idon’t speak Greece very well.不好意思,我不太會說希臘文。11. I have tothrow the small one back, would you like to help?我需要將小的丟回去,你願意幫忙嗎?12. How was town?Fine.小鎮如何呢?不錯。13. They are notarguing about nothing, what are the fights about?他們在做無謂的爭執,到底在爭吵什麼?14. We can alwayscome back tomorrow if it is cool with you.如果你方便的話,我們隨時可以明天回來。15. We havedecided the wedding will be right here at home.我們已經決定婚禮要在家裡舉行。16. What is shedoing there? Tell me.她正在那邊做什麼呢?告訴我。17. They werekilled in a car accident.他們在一場車禍中喪生了。18. I didn’t meanto screw the whole interview.我不是有意要搞砸整個面試的。19. So you watchedme play today. What do you think?看了我今天的表演,你覺得如何呢?20. I think I knowwho I wanna be.我想我知道我要成為怎樣的人。21. All my lifeeverybody always see me in a certain way.在我的一生中,大家總是以特定的眼光看我。22. Some peopleshow off the beauty cause they want the world to see.有些人炫燿他們美麗的外表為了讓全世界看到。23. It’s not onlyjean it make things happen.並不只是因為牛仔褲而讓這些事情發生的。24. Maybe I go fora walk and getting fresh air.也許我去散散步、呼吸一些新鮮空氣。25. In this life,family is the most precious gift.在這一生中,家人是最珍貴的禮物。

參考資料: 字典、自己、姊姊
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

他們真的沒有任何共同以外的截止日期。我們有一對。我們只可以賦予的一個事實,她現在是在一個更好的地方。我們那裡了面對我們無法獨自面對的事情。我們聚集在這裡今天來紀念已發送到我們的禮物。我定意我們平等分享。第一條: 每個姐姐一周將他們的褲子。最後的規則: 派恩的平等之愛、 愛你的妹妹、 愛自己。你的爸爸已告訴我許多關於你。只是,我知道我們會一起有一個美好的夏天。很抱歉,我不會說希臘很好。我要扔一回,你要説明的小呢?如何是小鎮?好。他們並不說什麼,是戰鬥的什麼?我們可以總是明天回來如果你很酷。我們已決訂婚禮將在家裡會就在這裡。她在那裡幹什麼?告訴我。他們在一次車禍中喪生。我不是螺旋整個面試。所以你看我今天比賽。你覺得怎麼樣?我想我知道我想成為的人。我的一生每個人總是看我以某種方式。有些人炫耀美原因的意見,他們想要看世界。它不是只讓它做一些事情。也許我去散步和新鮮的空氣。在這種生活家庭是最珍貴的禮物。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。