Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

求Ra Ra Riot 的歌詞英翻中

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

Boy(冷酷的)傢伙 When I have once or twice我曾有過一、兩次Thought I lived my life感到自己已經過完一生Oh哦 Oh oh I’ll wake up in a thousand years哦 哦 我將在千年內甦醒With every ghost I’m looking through伴隨著我所識破的每縷幽魂I was a cold, cold boy我曾是個冷酷、很冷酷的傢伙Hey! Oh when I lie with you嘿! 哦 想當年和你一起編織謊言的時候…But when I go back through但何時才能回到那個時光Why….I唔…我… When it’s gone and you hope\That your mind’s made up當那時光已成過往雲煙,而你期盼\你已下定決心Oh I wake up twenty thousand years哦 我將在2萬年內甦醒With every ghost of what I knew伴隨著我所知道的每縷幽魂I was a cold, cold boy我曾是個冷酷、很冷酷的傢伙Hey! Oh when I died with you嘿! 哦 想當年我和你一起死的時候…But when I go back 但何時才能回到那個時光Why….I唔…我 I was a cold, cold boy我曾是個冷酷、很冷酷的傢伙Hey! Oh when I said to you\That I’ll go back嘿! 哦 想當年我對你說過\我會回來Why….I唔…我 Can You Tell告訴我 Have I been too discreet是我太小心了嗎How long am I supposed to wait到底還要讓我等多久I think about you nightly我每晚都在想妳Oh can you tell me I’m losing sleep哦 請告訴我今晚我又要失眠了嗎 What am I supposed to do我到底應該怎麼做It’s hard to stay cool要保持冷靜真的很難When you smile at me每當妳對我微笑的時候…And I get nervous every time you speak每當妳說話的時候…我都會緊張不已 ***My bed’s too big for just me我的床只有我一個人睡實在太大了When you turn your eyes當妳移開妳的視線I promise I won’t care我承諾我絕不會介意Standing by your sister fair並支持妳和姐妹淘的事 Oh baby baby baby please哦 寶貝 寶貝 拜託妳My heart sinks to my feet我的心情好沉重What am I supposed to do我到底應該怎麼做I think about you nightly我每晚都在想妳 *** *** When I look into your eyes每當我注視著妳的眼睛I tend to lose my thoughts我就會像得了失心瘋一樣Don’t forget your stare千萬不要移開妳的視線Oh what was that you said哦 妳之前說的那些代表什麼Would you let me know請妳告訴我‘Cause I can’t read your mind因為我讀不出妳的心思Oh can you tell哦 請告訴我I can’t even explain我甚至無法解釋 Oh baby I can’t even explain哦 寶貝 我甚至無法解釋What am I supposed to do我到底應該怎麼做It’s hard to stay cool要保持冷靜真的很難When you smile at me每當妳對我微笑的時候…And I get nervous every time you speak每當妳說話的時候…我都會緊張不已Oh, standing by your sister fair哦 我會支持並支持妳那些姐妹淘的事 有些部分我翻得比較口語英文要活用就會更進步~希望對你有幫助^_^

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。