Bruce Cheng 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

傲慢與偏見 英文翻譯 急急急!!!

可以幫我翻譯這一大段英文嘛?

我有用過奇摩或Google的翻譯可是用出來都很奇怪

可以方我翻譯嗎?

我要念起來很順暢那種

英文課要用的 謝謝 :)

The following months passed quickly. Jane left for London to stay with her favorite aunt and uncle, Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner. Elizabeth , meanwhile, saw a lot of Wickham and still couldn’t understand how Darcy could have treated him so viciously.After a while, Elizabeth began to miss Jane and Charlotte. So, she decided to take a journey of her own. She arrived at Charlotte ’s new home outside London . Marriage had done very little to change Mr. Collins. Charlotte seemed content, but not exactly happy. The next night, they took Elizabeth to a party at a nearby estate. Who should she find sitting in the living room, but Mr. Darcy. He was visiting relatives in town and had with him a cousin, Colonel Fitzwilliam.Darcy greeted Elizabeth awkwardly and didn’t say much. When Elizabeth started playing the piano, he walked up and fixed his eyes on her in that same odd stare he had turned on her before. Elizabeth blushed.‘‘Mr. Darcy, if you are trying to make me nervous, it won’t work. I’m always more brave when someone tries to intimidate me,’’ she finally said to him.‘‘I’m sure I’m not trying to frighten anyone, Miss Bennet,’’ he replied. ‘‘I have known you long enough now to know that you sometimes misunderstand people.’’Elizabeth laughed, though she wasn’t sure exactly what he meant. Not knowing what to say next, she turned to Colonel Fitzwilliam.‘‘Do you know that the night I met Mr. Darcy, he stood in a corner and didn’t talk to anyone’’‘‘But I did not know anyone,’’ Darcy said.‘‘True,’’ Elizabeth said with a smirk, ‘‘and nobody can ever be introduced at a ball.’’Darcy smiled. ‘‘I don’t talk easily with people I don’t know.’’Elizabeth shrugged and continued to play at the piano. Why, if this man is so unkind, does she seem to enjoy talking to him so? she wondered.

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

The following months passed quickly. Jane left for London to stay with her favorite aunt and uncle, Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner. Elizabeth , meanwhile, saw a lot of Wickham and still couldn’t understand how Darcy could have treated him so viciously.

很快的幾個月過去了. 簡離開了倫敦去陪伴她最愛的阿姨跟叔叔,嘉丁納先生跟太太. 同時伊莉莎白也看見了很多個威克姆,可是他還是沒辦法了解為什麼達西怎麼對她這麼的惡毒

After a while, Elizabeth began to miss Jane and Charlotte. So, she decided to take a journey of her own. She arrived at Charlotte’s new home outside London. Marriage had done very little to change Mr. Collins. Charlotte seemed content, but not exactly happy.

一段時間過去了,伊莉莎白開始想念簡小姐和夏洛特. 於是他決定展開屬於自己的一個旅程. 他到達了夏洛特在倫敦市郊的新家. 這個婚姻對柯林斯先生沒有什麼改變. 夏洛特外表似乎很滿意,不過她心裡非常的不快樂

The next night, they took Elizabeth to a party at a nearby estate. Who should she find sitting in the living room, but Mr. Darcy. He was visiting relatives in town and had with him a cousin, Colonel Fitzwilliam. After

隔天晚上,他們帶伊莉莎白到附近一個村的派對. 她在客廳裡會找到誰坐在那邊,不過達西先生跟他表妹(或堂表兄弟姐妹)還有費茲威廉上校一起去城裡探親

Darcy greeted Elizabeth awkwardly and didn’t say much. When Elizabeth started playing the piano, he walked up and fixed his eyes on her in that same odd stare he had turned on her before. Elizabeth blushed.

達西尷尬地和伊莉莎白打招呼,和她沒有說太多話. 當伊莉莎白開始彈鋼琴,他走過來用眼神盯著她看,他之前就有用過這個奇怪的眼神盯著她

‘‘Mr. Darcy, if you are trying to make me nervous, it won’t work. I’m always more brave when someone tries to intimidate me,’’ she finally said to him.

她終於對他說,"達西先生,如果你是試圖想要讓我緊張,那沒有用的. 當有人試圖嚇唬我,我總是更勇敢."

‘‘I’m sure I’m not trying to frighten anyone, Miss Bennet,’’ he replied. ‘‘I have known you long enough now to know that you sometimes misunderstand people.’’

他回說,"班納特小姐,我確定我沒有要嚇唬任何人." "我知道了你一段時間之後,現在發現你有時候會誤解別人

Elizabeth laughed, though she wasn’t sure exactly what he meant. Not knowing what to say next, she turned to Colonel Fitzwilliam.

伊莉莎白笑了,雖然她不知道他真正的意思是什麼. 不知道他接下來會說什麼,她轉向了費茲威廉

因為字數限制....剩下的在意見裡

2011-02-20 18:27:26 補充:

‘‘Do you know that the night I met Mr. Darcy, he stood in a corner and didn’t talk to anyone’’

"你知道那個晚上我見了達西先生,他站在走廊沒有跟任何一個人說話"

‘‘But I did not know anyone,’’ Darcy said.

達西說,"但是我不認識任何人"

2011-02-20 18:27:42 補充:

‘‘True,’’ Elizabeth said with a smirk, ‘‘and nobody can ever be introduced at a ball.’’

伊莉莎白傻笑說,"真的","沒有任何人可以被引進一個球裡(意思是說沒有一個人容易進入到一個團體裡)

Darcy smiled. ‘‘I don’t talk easily with people I don’t know.’’

達西笑了笑."我對不認識的人不容易交談."

2011-02-20 18:27:48 補充:

Elizabeth shrugged and continued to play at the piano. Why, if this man is so unkind, does she seem to enjoy talking to him so? she wondered.

伊莉莎白聳了聳肩然後繼續彈鋼琴. 她懷疑的想,為什麼,如果這個男人不友善,自己怎麼會似乎感到很喜歡跟他說話呢?

2011-02-20 23:28:34 補充:

No Mercy Panda:謝謝您糾正我..

參考資料: 自己~~~一個一個打請不要刪除^^
  • 10 年前

at a ball = 在舞會裡

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。