promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Debby Wu 發問時間: 電腦與網際網路軟體 · 9 年前

twitter被暫停使用

我最近不能用twitter

不知道是因為 "get more followers"的原因還是怎樣...

我是用英文版的

上面都會有一條 This account is currently suspended. If we have suspended your account by mistake, please let us know by visiting Suspended Accounts .

誰可幫我!!!!!!

急~20點~

已更新項目:

Here are a few troubleshooting tips to try right now. If none of these fixes apply to you, all you have to do to reopen your request is reply to this email. An agent will personally respond to you then – though it may not be for a few days.

2 個已更新項目:

1.Go to the password page:https://twitter.com/account/resend_password

2.Enter this email address (just546@kimo.com) to have a reset mailed to you.

3 個已更新項目:

3.If this address was not accepted on that page, that means it's probably not the email address you used on your Twitter account. Please try entering all other email addresses you own.

4 個已更新項目:

Did you lose access to the email on this Twitter account? We're sorry, but unless you have a mobile phone attached to your Twitter account there is little we can do to help you in this case.

5 個已更新項目:

We recommend you contact your email provider for help regaining access to an old or inactive email account.

6 個已更新項目:

If your issue isn't resolvable with the suggestions listed above, just reply to this email so one of us can continue troubleshooting. Twitter is a free service and we receive quite a bit of mail – we'll get to yours, but it may be a few days. Thank you for your patience!

7 個已更新項目:

有解決方法嗎??>

8 個已更新項目:

我是說...

有方法讓他知道我不是機器嗎?="=

他寄的信是忘記密碼的....

但我沒忘..

我可以登入

但不能用!!!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    9 年前
    最佳解答

你的帳號暫時被鎖住了

你如果可以把twitter寄給你的email放上來

我可以在幫你看一下

2011-02-26 08:29:17 補充:

有可能是你每天都新增太多followers了

誤以為你是機器

2011-02-28 08:21:10 補充:

他照理說會寄一封關於停權的哦

如果你沒收到

到這

http://support.twitter.com/forms

按everything else 登入

填一張

Regarding:my account is suspended

Subject: my account is suspended by mistake

Description of problem: hi, my account is currently suspended by twitter. however, there aren't any apparent reasons for this suspension.

2011-02-28 08:24:06 補充:

I would like to have my account reactivated. thank you

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。