Mr.Neverdie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

基礎英文(答案是否有誤)

1). With the economic downturn, we have to _____our spending; otherwise, someday we will end up with no money. As the saying goes, “Save up for a rainy day.”

(A) plan (B) curb (C) increase (D) estimate

答案是(A)嗎

2). Paul works hard day and night. Recently he has been suffering from______ .

His doctor often advises him to rest for a while, but he is still overworking at the expense of his failing health.

(A) cancer (B) fright (C) hunger (D) exhaustion

答案是(A)嗎

3). Since you have the capability to paint well, you should_______ that ability. If you practice very often, you can be a great painter someday.

(A) display (B) exploit (C) recognize (D) estimate

答案是(C)嗎

4). Most of my friends were not willing to donate any money to help the disabled.

To _____ a contribution from them, I went up to each one of them like a beggar with a cap in my hand.I stretched out my hands, begging them for a handout.

(A) borrow (B) hide (C) withhold (D) extract

答案是(D)嗎

4 個解答

評分
  • BABOO
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1). With the economic downturn, we have to _____our spending; otherwise, someday we will end up with no money. As the saying goes, “Save up for a rainy day.”

(A) plan (B) curb (C) increase (D) estimate

答案是(A)嗎

錯:答案是C,約束我們的開支.

2). Paul works hard day and night. Recently he has been suffering from______ .

His doctor often advises him to rest for a while, but he is still overworking at the expense of his failing health.

(A) cancer (B) fright (C) hunger (D) exhaustion

答案是(A)嗎

錯:答案是D,太勞累

3). Since you have the capability to paint well, you should_______ that ability. If you practice very often, you can be a great painter someday.

(A) display (B) exploit (C) recognize (D) estimate

答案是(C)嗎

錯:答案是A,展現那個能力

4). Most of my friends were not willing to donate any money to help the disabled.

To _____ a contribution from them, I went up to each one of them like a beggar with a cap in my hand.I stretched out my hands, begging them for a handout.

(A) borrow (B) hide (C) withhold (D) extract

答案是(D)嗎

正確:設法從中得到

參考資料: 本人
  • 10 年前

當然如果只是單講Recently he has been suffering from cancer. 是沒有錯的,不過因為前一句跟後面一句都有強調他太用功過度勞累/醫生叫他休息...

A只是癌症的意思吧?所以exhaustion--勞累,跟整段放在一起比較連貫...

第一題是B喔...因為它有說,Otherwise我們會沒錢...

所以我們要 "控制" 開支。

• 1 0 年前

第2題

為何不行選(A)

• 1 0 年前

咦!可是第一題我覺得答案是(B) 誒!Increase 是增加的意思不是嗎?Curb才是約束餒!

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。