Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

超急~~~~中文自我介紹翻英文

請求英文高手幫我把以下的中文翻成英文唷~~拜託拜託!!

再次感恩~~~

哈囉~大家好!!我來自高樹 我目前是個學生在大仁科大就讀,且我主修護理。

我的家庭成員有奶奶、爸爸及我,家中只有我一個小孩,所以爸爸及奶奶特別疼我。平常我喜歡看電視、打電腦及聽歌,偶爾會去跑步。我最大夢想是成為電腦工程師,這樣不但會寫程式、還會主裝電腦,而且重點是電腦壞了自己修理就可以了,我覺得很棒,有機會我一定會去進修,我期待我夢想成真的一天。

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hi everyone!! I am from Gaoshu. I am currently a nursing student at Tajen University of Technology.

There are three people in my family: my grandmother, father, and I. Being the only child, I tend to get spoiled by my father and grandmother alot. I enjoy watching TV, playing on my computer, music, and the occasional jog. My greatest dream is to become an IT engineer, so that I can write my own programmes, assemble my own computer, and most importantly, fix the computer by myself when it gets broken. I think that's a wonderful dream, and if there is a chance I will certainly look to conduct further studies in the field. I look forward to the day my dream comes true.

• 1 0 年前

哈囉~大家好!!我來自高樹 我目前是個學生在大仁科大就讀,且我主修護理。

我的家庭成員有奶奶、爸爸及我,家中只有我一個小孩,所以爸爸及奶奶特別疼我。平常我喜歡看電視、打電腦及聽歌,偶爾會去跑步。我最大夢想是成為電腦工程師,這樣不但會寫程式、還會主裝電腦,而且重點是電腦壞了自己修理就可以了,我覺得很棒,有機會我一定會去進修,我期待我夢想成真的一天。

Hello everyone!

I'm from Gaoshu township. I'm a current student in Tajen University of Technology and my major is nursing.

There are grandma, father and I in my family. Since I'm the only child, my grandma and father love me very much. My hobby is watching TV, playing computer and listening to music but sometimes I'd go jogging.

My biggest dream is to be a computer engineer who is not only writing the programs but buliding the computers especially I can repair the computer by myself while it's broken . I feel great! Even I must take advanced courses! I wish my dream will come true someday.

參考資料: mich
  • piglet
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Hello ~ Hello everybody!! I come from a high tree, I am currently a student enrolled in a large PeopleSoft big, and I'm majoring in nursing.

Members of my family, grandmother, father and me, I am the only child at home, so Dad and Grandma hurt me. Anyway, I like watching TV, playing computer and listen to music, occasionally go running. My greatest dream is to become a computer engineer, so that will not only write programs, but also main computer equipment, and the focus is to repair broken computers can, and I feel great, have a chance I will go back to school, I look forward to my dream True one day.

2011-03-14 23:30:19 補充:

英文老師

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。