Wilson 發問時間: 電腦與網際網路軟體 · 10 年前

誰能幫我翻譯這則英文章篇...

in the U.S.A ,one out of two men will develop or die from canser over the course of a lifetime. As for women, the risk is one out of three. Dr.pausch was aggressiv about seeking treatments that could prolong his life and was determined to help his wife Jai and three young children cope with his impending death.

In his last lecture,Randy shoeed his great sense of humor. He said junior faculty members used to ask him,''Wow, you got tenure early. What's your secret?''Randy replied, It's pretty simple.Call me any Friday night in my office at ten o'clock and I'll tell you.''Randy worked hard even on friday nights! He said.''Be prepared. Luck is truly where preparation meents opportunity. I was on the waiting list. I called them up and they eventually decided that it was getting really annoying to have me call everyday. So they let me in.''Randy fought for every opportunity.

(因為是手打上去的 所以可能有一些字誤)

我不要用翻譯機翻譯的或是YAHOO的翻譯 請求英文比較好的人幫我一下

可以英文下面翻譯是中文嘛?

例如:

英文

中文

這樣比較好讀 很需要了解這篇的內容~

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

in the U.S.A ,one out of two men will develop or die from canser over the course of a lifetime.在美國,兩個男人就會有一個在人的生命過程中發生癌症或死於癌症。

As for women, the risk is one out of three.對女人來說,這個機率是每三個就有一個。

Dr.pausch was aggressiv about seeking treatments that could prolong his life and was determined to help his wife Jai and three young children cope with his impending death.Dr.Pausch正積極尋找可以延長他生命的治療方法,且下定決心幫助他的太太Jai及他的三個年幼的小孩來處理他即將面對的死亡。 In his last lecture,Randy shoeed his great sense of humor. 在Randy的最後一節授課中,他展現出了極大的幽默感。

He said junior faculty members used to ask him,''Wow, you got tenure early. What's your secret?''他說曾經有低年級的學生問過他"哇,你這個快就能得到你要的東西。秘訣是什麼呢?"

Randy replied, It's pretty simple.Call me any Friday night in my office at ten o'clock and I'll tell you.''Randy回答了“非常簡單,任何星期的星期五晚上10點打電話到我的辦公室,我就會告訴你。”

“Randy worked hard even on friday nights! He said.''Be prepared. Luck is truly where preparation meents opportunity."Randy每個星期五晚上都非常努力工作,他說"準備好了,那麼幸運就會真正地把機會給那些有準備的人遇個正著。

I was on the waiting list.而我就在等候幸運的名單上了。

I called them up and they eventually decided that it was getting really annoying to have me call everyday. So they let me in.我一直打電話給他們,而他們也被我的每天打電話搞的很煩,所以他們終於決定讓我進入幸運名單囉!''

Randy fought for every opportunity.Randy爭取每個機會。

參考資料: 自己翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。