Ingenue 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

請幫忙翻譯 Hallelujah / moumoon

They're not afraid of anythingLiving in a bubble, a’ Peaceful World'Until it popped like babelEverything went to nothing againEight thousand miles away from hereMoving across those galaxiesTowards the planet of heavenWe left to find the brand new'home sweet home' Imaginary, and so freelyI fly up in to the silver skyAnd I will come just for youYou wanna know what's up there?Then I'll show youHere, open eyesSo, not so longTill the dawnFeel the sorrowBut, not so wrongYet, not strongIt's not so longBefore the dawn HallelujahTrimillennium in TokyoLet's not go wrongYet, we're not strongThe day we mournBofore the dawn Cause, everything was perfectMaybe that's why they became so numbI've never thought of the dayThe day of the end of that worldSo blinded by selfishnessThe midnight sun broke through the cloudsAsh to ash, dust to dustThe golden hills came crumbling down We had built up, and broke it downIt's always the same way on and onAnd I screwed upThen started overI hear the footsteps comingThe beginning of the endDo you hear that?HallelujahTill nothing still remainsLet's not go wrongYet, we're not strongThe day we mournBofore the dawn HallelujahTrimillennium in TokyoLet's not go wrongYet, we're not strongThe day we mournBofore the dawn HallelujahTrimillennium in TokyoLet's not go wrongYet, we're not strongIt's not so longBofore the dawn Either, future or pastWhat I said was just a dream of a dream

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

They're not afraid of anything 他們無所谓懼Living in a bubble, a’ Peaceful World' 活在如同泡影般的寧靜世界Until it popped like babel 直到發出" 砰" 一聲的嘈雜聲音Everything went to nothing again 全部再次歸零Eight thousand miles away from here

距離這裡有8千英哩遠(就是形容相當大的距離)Moving across those galaxies 越過那些銀河Towards the planet of heaven 即將來臨的是如天堂般的星球We left to find the brand new'home sweet home'

我們留下來是為了尋找全新又甜蜜的家

Imaginary, and so freely 如此的虛幻,如此的自由I fly up in to the silver sky 我飛翔前往那銀河And I will come just for you 我也會為你而來You wanna know what's up there? 你想知道那裡發生了什麼?Then I'll show you 我也會告訴你Here, open eyes 就在這裡,開闊你的視野So, not so long 所以,不用太久Till the dawn 直到黎明(拂曉)Feel the sorrow 感受悲傷/遺憾But, not so wrong 但適可而止就好Yet, not strong 也別太過強烈It's not so long 不用多久Before the dawn 在黎明(拂曉)之前 Hallelujah 哈利路亞(表示讚美、感謝上帝之意)Trimillennium in Tokyo 在東京的 Trimillennium

* Trimillennium<---這是一個名詞,還沒查到,查到再告訴你喔Let's not go wrong 我們可別犯錯Let's not go wrong 我們可別犯錯Yet, we're not strong 因我們仍未茁壯The day we mourn 在我們哀悼的日子Bofore the dawn 黎明(拂曉)之前 Cause, everything was perfect 因為一切是那麼的美好Maybe that's why they became so numb

或許那就是為什麼他們會變得如此麻木的原因I've never thought of the day 我從未想過有那麼一天The day of the end of that world 那世界未日的到來So blinded by selfishness 因為自私導致盲目The midnight sun broke through the clouds 深夜的太陽

* 深夜的太陽<---兩極地區夏天深夜所見的太陽Ash to ash, dust to dust 塵歸塵,土歸土The golden hills came crumbling down 金黃色的山丘成了碎片 We had built up, and broke it down 我們必須重建,也要衝破障礙It's always the same way on and on 就這樣反覆的上演著And I screwed up 我顯得緊張/ 神經質Then started over 接著 重來一回 I hear the footsteps coming 我聽見前來的腳步聲The beginning of the end 結束的開始Do you hear that? 你聽見了嗎?Hallelujah 哈利路亞Till nothing still remains 直到什麼都不存在Let's not go wrong 我們可別犯錯Yet, we're not strong 我們尚未茁壯The day we mourn 在我們哀悼的日子Bofore the dawn 黎明(拂曉)之前 Hallelujah 哈利路亞Trimillennium in Tokyo 在東京的 TrimillenniumLet's not go wrong 我們可別犯錯Yet, we're not strong 我們尚未茁壯The day we mourn 在我們哀悼的日子Bofore the dawn 黎明(拂曉)之前

2011-03-17 00:44:25 補充:

剩下的我打在這:

Hallelujah 哈利路亞

Trimillennium in Tokyo 在東京的 Trimillennium

Let's not go wrong 我們可別犯錯

Yet, we're not strong 因為我們尚未茁壯

It's not so long 不用太久

Bofore the dawn 黎明(拂曉)之前

Either, future or past 不是未來就是過去

What I said was just a dream of a dream 所有我說的僅是夢中的夢

參考資料: my brain+dictionary
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。