promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小川
Lv 5
小川 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請英文達人協助自傳翻譯~感謝

**請大大幫我翻譯以下的英文自傳 感謝!!

**一各句子也可用二句英文翻譯,盡量使用簡單的單字(大學程度),意思到了就好,不求完全表達我的原意(當然能夠照著翻譯出來更好^^) 有點急,請幫忙!!!再次感謝!!

我來自屏東。哥哥及弟弟目前都在警界服務。我之前曾經當過職業軍人6年。

因為找不到工作的成就感,所以決定退伍。受到前年88水災的強大影響,我感受到內心深處的熱血在沸騰。很想為那些災民作一些事。於是決定報考消防警察。希望有昭一日能夠貢獻一己之力。請大家多給我一些指教。

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

I from Bingdong. Elder brother and younger brother at present in police service. Before me, had worked as the professional soldier 6 years. Because could not find the work the sense of achievement, therefore decided to retire from the armed services. Came under the year before last 88 flood formidable influences, I felt the heart of hearts warm-blooded in the ebullition. Very wants to do some matters for these disaster victims. Therefore decision register fire prevention police. The hope has illustrious on first to be able 夠 to contribute strength of the. Asks everybody many some to advise for me. 你有可能會看到裡面有個夠~~~但翻譯出來就是這樣喔~

參考資料: 自己+翻譯
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

I came from Pingtong. Two brothers all serve at law enforcement field. I had six years military experience. Because of lacking of satisfaction from work achievement, I decided to terminate from army. By the great influence of Eight-Eight Flooding happened two years ago, I felt my blood was boiling inside of me, willing to do something for those victims. Therefore, I decide to join Fire Department. I hope that I can contribute my capability one day. Any advises are welcome.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。