u
Lv 7
u 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

有關"防恐" 的問卷

各位達人, 煩請指教,

Q.Does the company participate in any other customs-industry partnership programs ?

1.Does the company participate in the Carrier Initiative Program (CIP)?

2.Does the company participate in the Super Carrier Initiative Program (SCIP) ?

3.Does the company participate in the Business Anti-Smuggling Coalition (BASC)?

Do you have written and vertifiable policies and procedures in place for all of the above ?

已更新項目:

煩請指導/簡述==> CIP/ SCIP/ BASC ??

謝謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

這個題目還真不小,恐怕不是以下簡答可以解決的:

1. Does the company participate in the Carrier Initiative Program (CIP)? 貴公司是否參與承運者主導計劃?2. Does the company participate in the Super Carrier Initiative Program (SCIP)? 貴公司是否參與超級承運者主導計劃?3. Does the company participate in the Business Anti-Smuggling Coalition (BASC)? 貴公司是否參與廠商反走私聯盟?4. Do you have written and verifiable policies and procedures in place for all of the above? 貴公司是否具有合乎上述要求之書面,並且是可證明的,政策與程序CIP與SCIP都是承運者與美國海關合作防止承運商業公司成為毒梟所利用之走私管道的計劃CIP: 承運者主導計劃SCIP: 超級承運者主導計劃BASC:廠商反走私聯盟我建議您到美國在台協會問清楚以上作業程序。看起來,這些東西在中美貿易前景中是非常重要的文件 – 雖然實際上只是“花錢消災”。The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) provides anti-drug smuggling training to air, sea and land commercial transport companies (carriers). This training is part of the CBP Carrier Initiative and Super Carrier Initiative Programs under which CBP and the carrier companies cooperate to prevent commercial conveyances from being utilized to smuggle narcotics.http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_security/interna...

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • u
    Lv 7
    9 年前

Thanks for all the suggestions you provided, my dearest friends.

I have got some idea to work out this project.

and the relevant questionaire has been completed already.

Thank you again.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • Kevin
    Lv 7
    9 年前

Master u:

I'm afraid I don't have the foggiest idea about this.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。