promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小豬 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

這些英文動詞要如何變化????? 急...20點

請幫我把括弧中的動詞做出他正確的變化

1 My friend Jo has (wear) her hair in the same style ever since I have known her.

2 Nevertheless, Boo possesses a certain charm that has (come) only with age.

3 Last summer we bought vegetables at the farmers' market and then (freeze) them to enjoy later.

4 As they clambered aboard, the conductor (blow) his final whistle.

5 The tremors during last week's earthquake only rattled the windows and (shake) the doors.

6 The meeting of the strategic planning committee (take) much longer than she had participated.

7 Disgusted with his first effort, Scot (tear) up the printout and turned the computer back on.

8 Last Friday she (wear) a helmet when riding her motorcycle.

9 I understand that these sketches were (draw) by the art class that Ms. Frances teaches.

10 It was after midnight, but Milton (steal) down the stairs, counting on finding the caramel cake on the kitchen table.

11 To reach the crystal pitcher, Ms. Jones climbed the ladder and (stand) precariously on its top step.

12 Although spring has been slow in coming, the dogwood trees in our woods have finally (burst) into bloom.

13 I certainly hope that she has not (bite) off more than she can chew.

14 Watch out for those wasps in the woods; one of them (sting) me yesterday.

15 On Christmas Day we gathered in the Rankins' living room and (sing) carols while Mimi played the piano.

16 Cindy (choose) War and Peace for the subject of her research paper in yesterday's English class.

17 The prevailing folklore (lead) us to believe that we would have a long, cold winter.

18 Have any of you (fly) kites since coming to the beach?

19 The college swim team has (swim) before breakfast every morning this week.

20 After Dad had told us for the third time to go to bed, we turned off the television and (drag) the sleeping bags from the closet.

謝謝大家的幫忙喔:)

3 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

1 My friend Jo has worn her hair in the same style ever since I have known her. (wear-wore-worn)

2 Nevertheless, Boo possesses a certain charm that has come only with age. (come-came-come)

3. Last summer we bought vegetables at the farmers' market and then froze them to enjoy later. (freeze-froze-frozen)

4 As they clambered aboard, the conductor blew his final whistle. (blow-blew-blown)

5 The tremors during last week's earthquake only rattled the windows and shook the doors. (shake-shook-shaken)

6 The meeting of the strategic planning committee took much longer than she had participated. (take-took-taken)

7 Disgusted with his first effort, Scot tore up the printout and turned the computer back on. (tear-tore-torn)

8 Last Friday she wore a helmet when riding her motorcycle. (wear-wore-worn)

9 I understand that these sketches were drawn by the art class that Ms. Frances teaches. (draw-drew-drawn)

10 It was after midnight, but Milton stole down the stairs, counting on finding the caramel cake on the kitchen table. (steal-stole-stolen)

11 To reach the crystal pitcher, Ms. Jones climbed the ladder and stood precariously on its top step. (stand-stood-stood)

12 Although spring has been slow in coming, the dogwood trees in our woods have finally bursted into bloom. (burst-burst(ed)-bursted)

13 I certainly hope that she has not bitten off more than she can chew. (bite-bit-bitten)

14 Watch out for those wasps in the woods; one of them stung me yesterday. (sting-stung-stung)

15 On Christmas Day we gathered in the Rankins' living room and sang carols while Mimi played the piano. (sing-sang-sung)

16 Cindy chose War and Peace for the subject of her research paper in yesterday's English class. (choose-chose-chosen)

17 The prevailing folklore led us to believe that we would have a long, cold winter. (lead-led-led)

18 Have any of you flown kites since coming to the beach? (fly-flew-flown)

2011-04-03 05:33:42 補充:

19 The college swim team has swum before breakfast every morning this week. (swim-swam-swum)

20 After Dad had told us for the third time to go to bed, we turned off the television and dragged the sleeping bags from the closet. (drag-dragged-dragged)

動詞三態一定要多記才行喔!!

2011-04-03 05:34:13 補充:

19/20 在意見欄

參考資料: mich
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

這大概又是學校的作業吧?

• 9 年前

Verb的變化查查自己字典就知道了﹗

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。