很像有幾句跟影片裡的不一樣耶

not some tired ass brother trying to knock a sisters boots 這句是什麼阿 看不懂

然後這句後面很像還有一句沒打出來耶

Coz I aint trippin let me tell you somethin 這句跟影片裡的很像不太一樣耶

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

他所說的"sizzler"是一家全美連鎖牛排店,是廉價牛排,這裡她說成是一個特別的地方是因為她沒去過高級的餐館而認為sizzler就是很特別的高級餐館,所以觀眾才會覺得好笑.

2011-04-16 09:03:59 補充:

Hi, My name is Bunifa Latifa Halifa Sharifa Jackson. What's you're lauching at?

Now see I got a job of my own so I don't need a man to give me noth'ng you know what I'm saying?

But I am looking for something who wants to you know like taking me to special places like the "Sizzler" or go to movies that we could talk through. not some tired ass brother trying to knock the sister's boots, you know as soon as he meets her on the first date, you know what? coz I ain't going down like that. You know what I'm saying?

You must be out of your damn mind if you think you're gonna hit anything good on the first date, I ain't going out like that, Uh uhn... Uh uhn.. Uh uhn...Uh uhn.

But I am looking for that special someone you know that I can pamper with like Oo Oo Oo like back rubs and like Oo foot massages you know, coz I'll do all that. as long as you're planning to stick around you know.

coz if you are like using me to get what you want then look in my eye, I will cut you deep. Okay? I don't even want, let me tell you something, I came into this world alone and damn it I am leaving alone, so I ain't tripping.

So you know Call me, you know what I'm saying? and you white boys can call me too. coz like as far as I'm concerned Vanila and chocolate still make chocolate.

希望有幫助

2011-04-16 09:10:40 補充:

not some tired ass brother trying to knock a sister's boots

我要的不是懶散遊手好閒的兄弟(黑人互稱男性brother,互稱女性sister),只想玩弄姊妹.

Knock:俚語, 玩弄(與性有關),例如:knock up 使懷孕的俚語.

參考資料: jim
  • 10 年前

Hi my name is Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifah Jackson What you laughin at?

You see i got a job of my own, so I need a man who can give me nothing u know what Im sayin?

But im lookin for someone who wants to you know take me to special places like the Sizzila( 黑人歌手) or go to movies that we could talk to you know,

not some tired ass brother trying to knock a sisters boots on the first date you know why?

Coz I aint goin down like that, you know what Im sayin?

You must be out of your damn mind if your gonna hit it through the 1st date...Coz i ain't goin out like that

na ah ah ah ah na ahh,

but I am lookin for that special someone you know that I can pamper with like uh oh like backrubs or foot massages u know

coz I will do all that as long as you plan on stickin around you know?

Coz if you like using me to get what you want, then look in my eye, I WILL CUT U DEEP! Ok?

Coz I aint trippin let me tell you somethin I came in this world alone and damn it Im leavin alone so I aint trippin, but you can call me you know what Im sayin?, You white boys can call me too coz as far as Im concern vanilla and Chocolate still make Chocolate.

Sizzila( 黑人歌手)

2011-04-15 05:17:54 補充:

他的翻譯大致都對

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。