11. Surging demand for raw materials and commodities has _________prices upWorldwide, creating a windfall for steelmakers,miners, andlumber companies.(A) drive (B)driving (C)driven(D)drove12.We have signed those agreements in june of this year and both parties have__________hard on the detail of the relationship.(a)being worked (B)been worked(c)being working (D)been working13.The country’s trade deficit_______$51.6 billion in September alone.(A)reaches(B)reached(C)has reached(D)had reached14.Although we have___not to offer you a position at this time,we will keepYour resume of file for future openings.(A) decided(B)deciding(C)decisaion(D)decidedly15.Two people____by the time the new year arrived.(A)will leave (B)have left(C)had left(D)had been left
- Chiu Chiu TrainLv 59 年前最佳解答
11. ... has driven prices up 已經把價格飆高
12. both parties have been working hard (簽約之後到現在)雙方都一直努力
13. ... reaches ... in September alone. 雖然時間是九月，但事關報表，用現在式。
14. Although we have decided not to offer you a position 雖然目前我們已經決定無法錄用你...
15. Two people had left by the time the new year arrived.
by the time = 在...之前