Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

請幫忙~英文感謝信翻譯

很抱歉這麼晚才回信,非常感謝您一直以來的提拔並提供給我一個這麼好的工作機會,很遺憾的沒辦法到您公司上班因為我已經找到新工作並將於六月中開始上班,希望將來還是有機會與您一起共事,保持聯絡。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I'm sorry to reply your letter such late. I appreciate your always supporting me and giving me such a great job opportunity. Unfortunately, I am not able to work in your company because I have found a new job, and I will start working there in the middle of June. I hope there will still be an opportunity to work with you in the future. Keep in touch.

參考資料: myself
  • 1 0 年前

Was sorry very much such late only then replies in writing, since has thanked you continuously promotion and provides to me a such good job opportunity, the very regrettable means to your company have not gone to work, because I already found the new work and will start in June to go to work, hoped that in the future will have the opportunity together to work together as colleagues with you, maintains the contact.

標點也是分段打的!!

希望選我喔!!

謝謝!!

參考資料: yahoo的字典
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。