promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
昱勳 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

(英文)英文句子請幫忙

Sherlock Holmes is my favorite. Sherlock Holmes book series are famous. The story was in London . Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. John Watson are catching serial killer and occult ‘’sorcerer’’ Lord Blackwood, legendary sleuth Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson can close yet another successful case. Although the movie is different from the novel, but the movie added martial art and humor.(這裡想再加個句子但不知道要加什麼好) I saw it again and again. Sherlock Holmes particularity is different from the novel’s Sherlock Holmes.

請高手幫個忙了~~謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • Joy
    Lv 6
    9 年前
    最佳解答

The movie of Sherlock Holmes is my favorite. The series book of Sherlock Holmes are famous. The story happened in London . Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. John Watson were catching a serial killer and secret‘’sorcerer’’ Lord Blackwood, the legendary detective Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson could solve another case. Although the movie was different from the novel, and also in the movie , it added some martial art and sense of humor. I found that to watch the movie is more interesting and enjoyable than to read the novel. I have kept watching the movie again and again. Sherlock Holmes's character in the movie is very different from Sherlock Holmes in the novel.

幫你糾正到最後終於知道原來你在說"電影"....你的英文用字很怪,我想是因為你直接用中文去查英文,但卻不去了解用在"這裡"對不對...舉例: particularity,我想你想說的是人物個性,特色,但如果是要說人或角色的個性特質時是用character,or characteristic, or personality...中間那段其實也很怪,但我指糾正你的文法,你談論電影的橋段太少了,建議你再加一點進去

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 德鋒
    Lv 4
    9 年前

Sherlock Holmes is my favorite movie. The book series of Sherlock Holmes are famous. The story was in London, Sherlock Holmes and his partner Dr. John Watson are catching serial killer and occult ‘’sorcerer’’ Lord Blackwood, legendary sleuth Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson can close yet another successful case. (我不懂你前一句要表達的意思) Although the movie is different from the novel, the movie added martial art and humor and then become more exciting and interesting. I saw it again and again. The movie of Sherlock Holmes is particularly different from the novel.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。