拜託你們了!!希望可以翻快點

因為要提早做卡片:)

我會非常感激的!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

1)Hello, my name is XXX~

2)I prepared some presents for your birthday on June, 22rd., I hope you would love it~

3) I wrote this card by myself, I hope you would like it:) Even though my english isn't really good, but I worked hard on it and I finished it!

4) The reason that I gave you the ring is because I saw you wearing the rings all the time and another reason for it is because you like things that are either shiny or with stars. I also used tiger covered box for the cover~ I gave you different kind of ear rings, which are star shapes, tiger skin ones, guitars...etc

Coffe is also included! Even though they are not really good for your health if you drink it too often, but they are really fantastic! Wish you would love it! Finally, there is a really huge diamond keyring, it can help to to hang a lot of keys!:) Since you like shiny things(yes?) so I hope the things I gave you could be useful. I would care about you forever>///<

5)I am XXX from Taiwan, remember to visit Taiwan. I look forward to that day:)

6)You said that you would keep making music after 10, 20, 30 no matter how many years. So, I will also be your XXX after 10, 20 30 years. I would encourage and put extra efforts to you at Taiwan!!!

7) Your are so "handsome"(女生的話用beautiful)

8) I seriously get fascinated by you

9)Remember to eat this candy when your throat feels uncomfortable.

And also remember to put on this grease when your lips are too dry. Even though I know you like to lick your lips all the time, but I don't want you to get hurt.

If you had a headache, stomache, or if you get bit by the insects, put this on to your skin, it would make you feel better~ This works perfectly all the time~~

PS: 第7 點那邊, 到底是男生還是女生? 因為如果是男生的話用handsome, 女生的話用beautiful, 那邊如果有不對的話請見諒, 女生的話請自改成beautiful

參考資料: 我自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 4 年前

我知道桃園永全當鋪有在收

因為我之前有拿我的手機去那周轉過

他們服務很好 人又親切 裡面燈光明亮

重點是 我拿手機去周轉 他們小心翼翼的幫我包起來

讓我好放心 還拿信封袋封口 妥善保管我的手機

好貼心的服務 你可以先打電話去諮詢

或直接去諮詢 滿意在借 老闆人非常好

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。