- 河小豚Lv 710 年前最佳解答
★ Researchers found are as follows:
(1) corporate image is to impact customer satisfaction;
(2) brand awareness is to impact customer satisfaction;
(3) customer relationship management is to impact customer satisfaction does not hold;
(4) customer satisfaction is to impact customer loyalty was established;
(5) consumer's gender, age, place of residence, occupation four variables are some significant differences between the four factors of relevance, to the concluding recommendations of the study of medical equipment industry in setting marketing strategy and planning product markets can find value or factors of consumer identity, strengthening the interaction between buyers and sellers to increase their customer loyalty.
- 10 年前
You might want to add "postively" in front of "impact" for all 4 for clarifications, since the OP specifically pointed out "正向"影響。For (3) and (4), since both are "assumptions" according to the context of the OP, it might be more precise if they are translated as,(3) The assumption of customer relationship management has postive impact on customer satisfaction does not hold.(4) The assumption of customer satisfaction has postive impact on customer loyalty holds true.This way the two points will have more singularity, and seem more coherent on paper.