dean 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請幫忙看英文造句是否通順

Hello,I am a 18 years old guy who want to study swedish. If you can teach me swedish buy english,I will teach you chinese.

I am live in Taiwan.It is used to use Traditional Chinese in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Traditional Chinese is a ancient language than Simple Chinese .

So if you want to study Orthodox Chinese.

You can contact with me.I will glad to share with you all about Traditional Chinese.

4 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

Hello,I am a 18 years old guy who want to study swedish -->

Hello, I'm an 18 years old male who wants to study Swedish.

If you can teach me swedish buy english,I will teach you chinese. -->

If you can teach me Swedish (by English), I'll teach you Chinese.

I am live in Taiwan.It is used to use Traditional Chinese in Taiwan and Hong Kong. -->

I live in Taiwan. Just like those in Hong Kong, we read and write traditional Chinese here.

Traditional Chinese is a ancient language than Simple Chinese . -->

Traditional Chinese is an ancient language. Simplified Chinese were developed only in the past few decades,

So if you want to study Orthodox Chinese. [ok]

You can contact with me. -->

You can contact me.

I will glad to share with you all about Traditional Chinese. -->

I will be very glad to share with you all about traditional Chinese.

2011-06-03 15:16:02 補充:

correction: "18 year old" not "18 years old"

• 9 年前

Hello,I am a 18 years old guy who want to study swedish. If you can teach me swedish buy english,I will teach you chinese.

I am live in Taiwan.It is used to use Traditional Chinese in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

改成: Hello, I am 18 years old and I want to learn Swedish. Id you are interested in it, we can do the language exchange if you like. I will teach you Chinese, and you can teach me Swedish by English. Hong Kong and Taiwan are the only places using traditional Chinese, and I am living in Taiwan as well.(你好,我是18歲的,我想學瑞典文, 要是你有興趣作語言交換的話, 我可以教你中文, 而你就利用英文來教我瑞典文. 只有香港和台灣這兩地方是使用繁體中文的, 而我就住在台灣)

Traditional Chinese is a ancient language than Simple Chinese .

So if you want to study Orthodox Chinese.

You can contact with me.I will glad to share with you all about Traditional Chinese.

改成: In fact, there are two types of Chinese, and they are traditional Chinese and simple Chinese. They are difference in writing style but the same meaning. Every Chinese character has its own meaning, and every stroke of writing has its structural meaning. Therefore, if you are interested in traditional Chinese, I am glad to show you.(事實上, 這兩種中文不同的地方是在寫作的不同, 而意思是一樣的. 每個中文字都有著它的意義, 而每一筆劃都是有其結構上的意義. 如何你對繁體中文有興趣的話, 我是很樂意為你作解釋的)

住在澳洲的我

2011-06-03 22:37:19 補充:

Id you are interested in it, we can do the language exchange if you like....

If you are interested in it, we can do the language exchange if you like.... (打太快, sorry)

• 9 年前

幫忙看英文造句是否通順

改成正確的: Hello, I am an 18 years old guy who wants to study Swedish. If you can teach me Swedish with English as a medium of communication, I will teach you Mandarin Chinese.I am live in Taiwan where Traditional Chinese is used. (similar to Hong Kong )Traditional Chinese writing is older than Simplified Chinese writing. So if you want to learn Mandarin Chinese, you can contact with me and I’ll be glad to share with you all my knowledge of Mandarin Chinese.

1) I am an 18 year old guy “eighteen year old guy” 是一個名詞 or, I am 18 years old eighteen years old “eighteen” - 是形容詞

2) Teach me Swedish buy English 是錯誤的 Teach me Swedish via English 或 Teach me Swedish with English as a medium of instruction (or communication)

• Tell
    Lv 6
    9 年前

第二句,第三句,第五句的文法有錯!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。