ㄚ君 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

請幫我翻譯韓or日or英文,謝謝(最晚6/11!!)

麻煩各位會韓文的親辜~幫我翻譯一下哈囉~哥

話說韓文不是很好,明年我一定親自寫韓文給你生日賀卡!!!

第一次看美男時,還沒完全注意你,後來,劇情走到後面,就開始慢慢注意到你了!!!!之後又在節目上看到你,才知道你是樂團的主唱,開始深入的了解。直到現在,雖然當BOICE還沒一年,但我會一直支持你和CNBLUE的!!!

最近,拚命地期待你和敏赫哥的新戲~很期待你的演出,也希望在台灣可以很快地看到播出~

哥阿~你是怎麼瘦下來的阿~!?真的好好奇說:)我都一直降不下來:( 我向哥看齊(敬禮!!!!)

哥阿!!!!知道在過6天是誰的生日嗎!!!!?你先想到誰呢!?(好奇~)敏赫哥!?還是玄夫人呢!?記得要給玄夫人傳遞個生日訊息唷!!!

好吧~回歸正傳~

今天祝你:生日快樂!!!!

---

哈囉~敏赫哥

這是當BOICE第一次寄生日卡片給你耶!!

每天都充滿期待你和容和哥的新戲~哥你生日隔天就要開播了吧!!!

對了~因為韓語才剛起步學,所以這個是翻譯來的,不過,希望明天哥的生日卡片我可以親自用韓文寫...。

哥~你們應該快來台灣了吧!!!雖然還沒能力去看你們的演唱會,但我一定會去接機和送機的!!

去年,哥來台灣時,我有看到你呢!!當時,真的是傻住了~就這樣被BOICE擠到登機門去,才醒過來地快速拍照~真希望哥你們今天可以蒞臨台灣阿~

....結束碎碎念....

祝哥:生日快樂!!p.s.哥今年20歲了呢~成年禮那3樣禮物有沒有都得到阿!!!!??

成年禮快樂+生日快樂唷!!!!!

感謝唷!!

拜託請不要用翻譯機啦!!(跪..)拜託各位了 只要是韓日應其中一種語言即可 ~再次感謝!!!!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

Hello Brother ~

Korean words is not very good, next year I will personally give you a birthday card written in Korean!!!

When the first male beauty to see, not fully pay attention to you, then, the story went back to start slowly notice you!!!! see later in the program you know you are a band's lead singer, began in-depth Understanding. Until now, although not as BOICE year, but I will always support you and CNBLUE's!!!

Recently, Min Hege desperately looking forward to you and look forward to the new opera ~ performance you also hope that Taiwan can quickly see air ~

Gee how do you slim down ~ Ah ~!? really good curious wrote:) I have been cut down: (I'm in line to the brother (salute !!!!)

Gee!!!! know who in the past 6 days !!!!? birthday do you first think of who it!? (curious ~) Min Hege!? or mysterious lady too!? remember to give to pass a mysterious lady Birthday message yo!!!

Well return True Story ~ ~

Today I wish you: Happy Birthday!!!!

---

Hello ~ Min Hege

This is the first time when BOICE send birthday cards to you, yeah!!

Looking forward to you every day and movie content and the new Columbia ~ Columbia will launch the next day on your birthday, right!!!

~ Because of the Korean just started school, so this is translated to, but, I hope the brother of the birthday card I can personally write in Korean. ...

Taiwan Brother ~ You should Come out now!!! although there is little ability to see your concert, but I will pick up the machine and send machine!!

Last year, Colombia to Taiwan, I see you do!! At the time, is really so silly ~ live gate was pushed to BOICE, only to wake up and quickly take pictures today ~ really hope you can come to Taiwan, Costa Rica A ~

End stop the annoying chatters .... ....

I wish Brother: Happy Birthday!!

brother ps 20 years old this year, what kind of gifts 3 ~ rite that there have been A !!!!??

Rite !!!!! Happy + birthday yo

參考資料: google
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。