都回得很好!

不知道要選誰了~

我的英文該加把勁哩@@

有需要在麻煩各位嚕!感謝^______^

3 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

1. Taiwan opinion, many Taiwan boys won't help girls do, think detrimental to the dignity of men!

2. you now not a girlfriend? it's really not see, and you should be very popular

3. I do not have to go to the beach, but like the beach or outdoor activity, usual holiday will be chatting with family and friends get together for dinner or playing mahjong

4. do you speak Chinese or Chinese and text?

• 10 年前

1.在台灣觀念裡,很多台灣男生不會幫女生這麼做,覺得有損男性尊嚴!

In Taiwanese perspective, many guys won't do that for girls, they think that would lower their self esteem.

2.你現在沒交女朋友?那還真的看不出來,你看起來應該很受歡迎

You don't have a girlfriend right now? It's really hard for me to tell, you seems like popular type of guy.

3.我沒有常去海邊,但是很喜歡海邊或戶外活動,平常放假會跟家人和朋友聚在一起聊天吃飯或是打麻將

I don't go to beach very often, but I really like the beach or any outdoor activities, I often hang out with my family and friends to have meals or play majung together

4.你會說中文或是看中文字嗎?

Do you know how to speak chinese or read chinese words?

參考資料: ICRT
  • 1. In Taiwanese culture, boys usually refrain themselves from doing that for girls because they think it would lower their self esteem.

2. You don't have a girlfriend now? I don't believe it. You seem like a popular type.

3. I don't go to the beach often, but I do enjoy the beach and the outdoors. When I'm off I usually just hangout with my family or friends, we eat or play mahjong together.

4. Do you speak or read Mandarin?

參考資料: ME
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。