promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
慈茵 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請幫我翻譯這句話的意思 英翻中

Good day to you and nice compliments..I am so excited reading your message, thanks for giving me your email address and for accepting my friends request...My name is Jurgen Eldric,I am a German citizen but llive and work here in England, I am Single,45years old and also a Catholic Christian...I work as an Operator Engineer with a Cargo Logistics Company here in UK although my job requires me to sail in a Cargo Ship every Quarter Year from England to other countries depending on our scheduled Sailing trip...

1 個解答

評分
  • Ashley
    Lv 7
    9 年前
    最佳解答

Good day to you and nice compliments..I am so excited reading your message, thanks for giving me your email address and for accepting my friends request...My name is Jurgen Eldric,I am a German citizen but llive and work here in England, I am Single,45years old and also a Catholic Christian...I work as an Operator Engineer with a Cargo Logistics Company here in UK although my job requires me to sail in a Cargo Ship every Quarter Year from England to other countries depending on our scheduled Sailing trip...

你好,你給我稱讚很好..我讀你的信時很興奮, 謝謝你給了我你的電子信箱和接受我的加友請求... 我的名字是Jurge Eldric, 我是個德國市民但我住和工作在英國. 我現單身,45歲, 是個天主教的信仰者... 我一個是在工地和海上工作的人(運貨的),在Cargo Logistics Company (公司名字),在英國. 雖然我需要每三個月出航,從英國到其他國家,地點要看我們當時的行程表...

參考資料: 住美國的我 :)
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。