還是很謝謝你 不過yahoo不會完全正確唷~~!

因為全部中文沒辦法翻成英文唷!!

有些中文的辭彙 是英文沒有的唷!

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

I think the ideal school. Except must have the rich knowledge,

Must have the consummation facility. With the good teachers, good lets us study many knowledge.

The school day by day is now common. Many school thresholds are not high.

Perhaps tests several point, gave a money to be possible to enter a school.

I am a very easy to learn student. Therefore I do not allow oneself studying period,

Has not learned any knowledge. Therefore, my ideal school.

Is one can 夠 let me enrich own strength, by reason of a body's knowledge,

Then can 夠 let me base in this society.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a student who participates transfers schools tests. In I prepare in the process which transfers schools tests,

I understood studies pleasure. Not only reads can increase my vast knowledge, can also study the style of speaking the humorous way ,

Therefore lets me like on reading gradually. And will study will regard as one of my interests.

Before I prepare transfers schools tests, I only am one five specially live.

Every day after I am on vacation from school, I will go to work.

Worked for a long time has been also tired, will therefore let me start to think of future outlet.

I am this use the labor force to work for a lifetime, relaxed work?

Therefore only then lets the thought which I have participate transfer schools test. The hope can because of this time transfer schools tests, lets me pass an examination the very good university relaxed work?

Therefore only then lets the thought which I have participate transfer schools test. The hope can because of this time transfer schools tests, lets me pass an examination the very good university.

Then enriches my ability and the knowledge, will enable me to be possible to find in the future compared to a labor force better work.

希望對你有幫助

我是用yahoo翻譯的

所以不確定!!

參考資料: yahoo奇摩翻譯
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。