1: sold out
2: all - tickets
3: free for kids
6: wait for
7: look+ adj<形容詞>
8: feeol+ adj
9: happily and escitedly
- chenLv 710 年前最佳解答
1: sold out 賣完 , 售罄
2: all - tickets 全部 門票
3: free for kids 兒童免費
4: concert 演唱會
6: wait for 等待
7: look+ adj<形容詞> look happy 看起來很高興
8: feel+ adj feel like 想要
9: happily and excitedly 愉快和興奮
10: without 無, 沒有
Making a composition as follows;
Gaga, a famous singer holds a special concert in Taichung.
It looks happy that people keep their chance to enjoyment
. about her songs.
Most people wait for a long time for obtaining tickets,
Unfortunately, all-tickets are sold out.
Without spending money, this concert frees for kids.
All of kids are very happily and excited .
So Ifeel like seeing and hearing its songs
2011-07-05 21:45:35 補充：
So I feel like....
2011-07-06 06:58:41 補充：
1: Sold out All goods are sold out in this store today
2: All- tickets Taipei MRT Station sells all-tickets from here to any station
3: Free for kids This concert frees for kids today.
4: Concert The concert was held in the City Hall.
2011-07-06 07:02:09 補充：
5: Special This is a special gift for you
6: Wait for I waited for you a long time
7: Look + adj My father looked happy this mornin
2011-07-06 07:03:42 補充：
8: Feel + adj I feel like watching TV.
9: Happily and excitedly To see movie, it's so happily and excitedly
10:Without I was stayed Taipei without any money
2011-07-06 21:10:42 補充：
:7 Look + adj My father looked happy this morning
- 10 年前
1. These tickets were sold out .
2. Adults have to buy all- tickets to get in the zoo.
3. The piece of wood says these balloons are free for kids .
4. Sorry, I can't go to your concert .
5. I want today's special , thanks.
It's a special gift for you.
6. He wait for her under the sun all day long.
7. You look cute in this blue dress.
9. Why do you look happily and excitedly ? 你好像拼錯了...
10. Mom left us without a word.
2011-07-05 21:48:01 補充：
1. These tickets were sold out in an hour.
5. I hope to give him something special on his birthday party.
8. I felt sad when you said you decided to leave me.
10. It's rude to leave without a word.
什麼都沒說就離開很沒禮貌參考資料： 我!! 我打很久~選我吧, 我~~
- 10 年前
This Saturday Leofu Village is free for kids.
There is a singing concert at my school this Friday.
This Friday is a very special day for me.
I am wait for my mother this afternon.
You look terrible. What is wrong with you?
- 10 年前