Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

盈穎 發問時間: 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 10 年前

有人可以幫我翻譯以下這篇文章?

A lesson from Management classI rarely say I'm learning something from school but today is one of those days.

Why do I do what I do? is there a deeper layer of meaning other than to stay in shape, to be healthy or to look good?

Up until now all the reasons I wrote on my wall are for myself and my families, I think there's a need to come up with a

greater cause because these reasons aren't strong enough to push/motivate me at times.

Why do I do what I do?

I had severe Obsessive complusive disorder and depression when I turned 21. I spent the next 6 years recovering.

Long story short, through counseling, good diet and regular exercising, I was able to get off medication and truly enjoy

life once again.

I do what I do because I want to see everyone live up to their potentials

1 個解答

評分
  • Wangt
    Lv 7
    10 年前
    最佳解答

A lesson from Management class管理課所學到的經驗I rarely say I'm learning something from school but today is one of those days. 我很少說我從學校學到甚麼, 但今天例外

Why do I do what I do? is there a deeper layer of meaning other than to stay in shape, to be healthy or to look good? 為何要去做我做的事情? 是因為它有比保持健康和外表更深層的意義嗎?

Up until now all the reasons I wrote on my wall are for myself and my families, I think there's a need to come up with a greater cause because these reasons aren't strong enough to push/motivate me at times直到現在, 所有我記錄下來的理由都是為了自己和我的家人, 但我覺得需要想出更好理由, 因為有時這理由已經不足以激勵我了.

. Why do I do what I do? 為何要去做我做的事情?

I had severe Obsessive complusive disorder and depression when I turned 21. I spent the next 6 years recovering. 我有很嚴重的強迫和憂鬱症當我二十一歲的時候, 且花了六年才康復

Long story short, through counseling, good diet and regular exercising, I was able to get off medication and truly enjoy life once again.長話短說, 透過輔導, 健康飲食, 規律運動, 我已經不在需要藥物控制而且能真正的再次享受人生

I do what I do because I want to see everyone live up to their potentials

我做我所為, 因為我想看見每個人都發揮他們的潛能

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。