TS 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

三題英文的閱讀測驗

David was a hard-working student and always did well in his studies in Taiwan.He spent most of his time studying and learning.However,when he studied for his master's degree in the USA,he got a D on his first history report.He could not understand why he got such a poor grade and went to see Mrs. Walker,his history teacher.David asked,"Madam,does that mean I answered the questions incorrectly?"Mrs. Walker answered,"Not really.Though you were a very excellent student in Taiwan,I don't think you are able to think for yourself.It is never easy,but it is one of the most important things in your life."David learned a lot from this experience and had a different idea about learning.

(  )1.What did David learn according to the article?

(A)He should ask for help when he is in trouble.

(B)He should have his own ideas.

(C)He should understand God helps those who help themselves.

(D)He should know how to take notes in Mrs. Walker's class.

(  )2.What does "It" mean?

(A)To get good grades on the test.

(B)To copy the teacher's answers.

(C)To think in one's own way.

(D)To learn a lesson from one's life.

(  )3.What did Mrs. Walker think of David?

(A)He was a student who gave up easily.

(B)He always got good grades on the test.

(C)He was excellent in her class.

(D)He had to think of his own answers.

老師回答的部分我看的一頭霧水...

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

1.(B)由don't think you are able to think for yourself.及David learned a lot from this experience and had a different idea about learning.得知.

2.(C)由I don't think you are able to think for yourself.得知.It is never easy表示 think for yourself不易.

3.(D)理由同上

結論:上面3題問的東西一樣,只是問的方式不同。

重點在Mrs. Walker回答的:I don't think you are able to think for yourself.It is never easy,but it is one of the most important things in your life

多看幾遍便能了解了.

加油!!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。