____

抱歉沒有在回台灣的第一時間就回信給妳 因為一回來就有許多事情要處理 真的很抱歉

這封信也是我請教些英文比較好的人來完成的 所以也花了點時間 .... 妳知道我的英文並不是很好

真的很謝謝妳在比利時及英國時對我和ben的照顧,當我把妳的照片給親友們看時,他們每個都說妳很年輕喔,完全不覺得妳已經當奶奶了

也說妳的廚藝和能開這麼久的車很厲害

真的辛苦妳了 得早早就起床幫我們兩個打理一切又要一直開車 非常感激

還有你教我如何止嗝的方法,大家也都說十分的有效喔

香港好玩嗎?可以的話請務必要將一些遊玩照片MAIL給我喔

Thank you so much! I had a really nice time !

期待與妳再見面

PS 台灣真的很熱、我開始懷念歐洲的天氣了

____

以上

5 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

抱歉沒有在回台灣的第一時間就回信給妳 因為一回來就有許多事情要處理 真的很抱歉這封信也是我請教些英文比較好的人來完成的 所以也花了點時間 .... 妳知道我的英文並不是很好Sorry I didn’t reply you as soon as I came back to Taiwan, because I had lots of things to deal with.This letter is completed by someone whose English is better, so it also takes some more time—you know my English isn’t quite good. 真的很謝謝妳在比利時及英國時對我和ben的照顧,當我把妳的照片給親友們看時,他們每個都說妳很年輕喔,完全不覺得妳已經當奶奶了也說妳的廚藝和能開這麼久的車很厲害真的辛苦妳了 得早早就起床幫我們兩個打理一切又要一直開車 非常感激 還有你教我如何止嗝的方法,大家也都說十分的有效喔I really appreciate your taking care of Ben and me when we were in Belgian and British. When I share your photos with my friends and relatives, all of them say that you look so young that it’s hard to believe you’re already a grandma.

And you are really amazing to cook so well and to drive for such a long time.

We thank you very much for all your hard work—waking up early to prepare for our trip and driving all the way.Besides, the method you taught me to stop burp is commended effective by everybody.

香港好玩嗎?可以的話請務必要將一些遊玩照片MAIL給我喔期待與妳再見面Is HK interesting? If possible please send me your photos.

Thank you so much! I had a really nice time!And I am looking forward to meet you again!

PS 台灣真的很熱、我開始懷念歐洲的天氣了PS. It’s really HOT in Taiwan. I start to miss the weather in Europe.

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

Sorry not on Taiwan's letter to the first time because you'll have a lot of things to deal with really sorryThis letter is better to consult some English people I also spent some time to complete. ... You know my English is not very goodReally thank you in Belgium and the United Kingdom when Ben and I care when I when for relatives and friends to see your photos, each of them have said you are very young Oh, do not feel that you have when grandmaCuisine and says you can also open so long car very badlyYour sentiment is really hard to get up early to help the two of us take care of everything and has been driving very gratefulAnd you taught me how to HIC's method, we also say very effective OhHong Kong: fun? so please be sure to play some photo MAIL to me Oh

Thank you so much! I had a really nice time !Looking forward to meet you then

PS Taiwan really is hot, I began to Miss Europe's weather

• 9 年前

抱歉沒有在回台灣的第一時間就回信給妳 因為一回來就有許多事情要處理 真的很抱歉

I am sorry for writing you this letter so late due to many things I had to take care myself upon my return to Taiwan

這封信也是我請教些英文比較好的人來完成的 所以也花了點時間 .... 妳知道我的英文並不是很好

The letter you are reading is not my English as you know how "good" my Engish is. For a better expression, I asked someone's help to translate this letter. Surely, it took time to do this.

真的很謝謝妳在比利時及英國時對我和ben的照顧,當我把妳的照片給親友們看時,他們每個都說妳很年輕喔,完全不覺得妳已經當奶奶了

也說妳的廚藝和能開這麼久的車很厲害

Ben and I would like to deeply thank you for your warmest hospitality during our stay in Belgium and England. When I showed your picture to my families and friends to have a look, everyone said " You look so young." They even did not believe that now you become a grandmother indeed. Moreover, they were very impressed of your great cooking and long haul driving

真的辛苦妳了 得早早就起床幫我們兩個打理一切又要一直開車 非常感激

還有你教我如何止嗝的方法,大家也都說十分的有效喔

香港好玩嗎?可以的話請務必要將一些遊玩照片MAIL給我喔

For this trip, you woke up so early in the morning to take care everything and it was only you to drive all the time. You must be tired for sure. I feel sorry to have caused any inconvenience to you but I do appreciate everything you have done to us. Thank you again.

Besides, the method you taught us how to cure hiccough. Our families are so glad to learn that it really works on them!

How was your trip to Hong Kong? If possible, please send some photos to me by email.

期待與妳再見面

I look forward to meeting you in the near future

2011-08-18 16:23:10 補充:

PS 台灣真的很熱、我開始懷念歐洲的天氣了

PS It is terribly hot here in Taiwan. I start missing the weather in Europe.

• 9 年前

The regret has not been returning to the Taiwan's first time on the reply for you as soon as, because comes back to have many matters to process was really sorry very much , therefore this letter was also I consults has also spent a time which the English quite good person completed…. You knew that my English is not very good.

Really thanks you very much when Belgium and Britain to me and ben attendance, when I look at yours picture for the relatives and friends, their each said that you are very young, did not think you completely when already paternal grandmother also said that your kitchen skill and can drive the such long vehicle to be very fierce!

Was really laborious you to get out of bed long time ago helps us two to handle to probably drive is grateful.

Also has you to teach me like the belch method, everybody also said effective! Hong Kong is amusing?

May the words please by all means must play picture MAIL some to give I !

Thank you so much! I had a really nice time!

The anticipation meets again with you.

PS Taiwan was really very hot, I to start to fondly remember Europe's weather

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 9 年前

字太小了...眼睛好痛...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。