promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
蔡佳霖 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

各位大大,求英翻中,拜託不要用網路翻譯機喔!意思有到就好

當我國中的時候,我有一個好朋友名叫Amy,她很聰明,但是很不喜歡讀書,因此,她的成績也一直都不好。有一天,老師要考試,沒通過的同學要處罰,Amy很害怕,因為她又沒有讀書了,她小聲的跟我說:「你待會可不可以把考卷借我抄?」我回答:「不可以,這樣是作弊的行為,我可不想害你。」Amy說:「那你說我該怎麼辦?我也不想被老師處罰啊。」後來,我陪她一起讀書,能讀多少就讀多少。考試結束後,雖然成績並沒有達到Amy應有的標準,但是,我們倆個都通過了考試,而且我們也都沒有作弊。

已更新項目:

不好意思打錯 是中翻英 不是英翻中

2 個解答

評分
  • 妮妮
    Lv 4
    9 年前
    最佳解答

When I was in junior high, I had a good friend named Amy. She was very smart, but did not like to study, therefore her grades were not well.

One day there was a test/exam, and the teacher said that the students who do not pass will be penalized/punished. Amy was very scared because she did not study again, and quietly asked me "Can I look at your answers later?" I replied, "No, because that would be cheating, and that is bad for you", and Amy said, "but I don't want to be penalized/punished", so afterwards, I started studying with her as much as I can.

When the results came back from the test/exam, although the grades/marks were not as good as Amy had expected, but both of us passed, and we didn't cheat.

參考資料: 國外華僑
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    9 年前

When I guozhong time, I have good friend named Amy, she is very intelligent, but does not like studying very much, therefore, her result was not also good. One day's, teacher wants to take a test, not through schoolmate must punish, Amy is afraid very much, because she has not studied, she low voice said to me: “you wait the meeting to be possible to copy the examination paper taking advantage of me?”I replied: “may not, be the behavior which like this cheats, I may not want to harm you.”Amy said: “that you said how I should manage? I do not want to punish by teacher.”Afterward, I accompanied her to study together, could read how many to go study how many. After the test had ended, although the result has not achieved Amy the proper standard, but, our passed the test, moreover we have also not cheated.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。