kevin877 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

[贈20點]英文自傳 麻煩英文高手幫忙翻譯

小弟本人剛退伍 現今面臨找工作之壓力 而英文能力早就不行了 麻煩大大幫忙一下 謝謝

需翻譯部份

本人藉由研究所求學階段中磨練各項專業能力及更嚴謹的邏輯思考,奠定更完備的專業技能和處世態度,在面臨各種挑戰及壓力下,我都會用最積極認真的態度去面對,只要是我份內要負責的工作本人皆具有信心能夠在期限內以最有效率方式完成它。

本人熟悉各種機械輔助製圖軟體(AutoCAD 2002、SolidWorks、Pro/E)及結構模擬分析軟體(Ansys、Ansoft),並具有豐富的機構設計、電控模組製作、CNC工具機操作、機構裝配及故障排除檢修之經驗,而在求學過程中,其中機械設計、工程力學與自動控制等這些專業課程皆有優異的成績,相信這些專業能力能夠讓我在機械工作領域好好的發揮。

我是一個有耐力、肯吃苦的人,能以負責的態度面對自己的工作,而一直在外地求學的我,皆能夠很快的融入新環境並且適應,對工作的期許是希望在新的環境中能不斷接受挑戰、學習與成長,若有機會進入貴公司,我將秉持著積極與熱忱的態度,樂於學習與接受挑戰,並期許自己在團隊中能有突出的表現,成為優秀的科技人才,懇請主管可以給予面試的機會,讓我可以親自且完整的介紹我自己,謝謝。

4 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

I through studying of the Institute to hone the professional abilities and more rigorous logical thought, lay a more complete range of professional skills and manners, in the face of various challenges and pressure, I will use the most positive and serious attitude in the face of, as long as I is responsible for all the work I have confidence in the most efficient way to complete it within the time limit.

I am familiar with a variety of mechanical computer aided drawing software (AutoCAD 2002, SolidWorks, and Pro/E) and structural analysis software (Ansys, and Ansoft), and is rich in design, fabrication, CNC tool machine electronic control module operation, body Assembly and troubleshooting maintenance experience, and in the process of studying, including mechanical design, mechanical and automatic control engineering, these courses are very well, Believes that these professional capacity able to let me in the field of mechanical working and have a good play.

I is a has endurance, and Ken suffer of people, can to is responsible for of attitude face own of work, and has been in field studying of I, are can soon of into new environment and adaptation, on work of period promise hope in new of environment in the can constantly accept challenge, and learning and growth, if has opportunities entered your company, I will uphold with actively and warmly of attitude, ready to learning and accept challenge, and expectations own in team in the can has highlight of performance, became excellent of technology talent, urge competent can given interview of opportunities, Personally and complete, so I can introduce myself, thank you.

• 您是不是以前都沒有正職的工作經驗呢?因為從您的自傳看起來很明顯感受到很有學生的FU~

請問您的自傳是不是按照什麼大綱打出來的?因為有點像在呼口號說。

我覺得也許您應該考慮請專人幫您處理一下自傳與面試的相關問題,對於您這輩子應該會很有幫助唷^^

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!hfdoEPifCRAk4sTZySdN...

• 8 年前

I through studying of the Institute to hone the professional abilities and more rigorous logical thought, lay a more complete range of professional skills and manners, in the face of various challenges and pressure, I will use the most positive and serious attitude in the face of, as long as I is responsible for all the work I have confidence in the most efficient way to complete it within the time limit.

I am familiar with a variety of mechanical computer aided drawing software (AutoCAD 2002, SolidWorks, and Pro/E) and structural analysis software (Ansys, and Ansoft), and is rich in design, fabrication, CNC tool machine electronic control module operation, body Assembly and troubleshooting maintenance experience, and in the process of studying, including mechanical design, mechanical and automatic control engineering, these courses are very well, Believes that these professional capacity able to let me in the field of mechanical working and have a good play.

I is a has endurance, and Ken suffer of people, can to is responsible for of attitude face own of work, and has been in field studying of I, are can soon of into new environment and adaptation, on work of period promise hope in new of environment in the can constantly accept challenge, and learning and growth, if has opportunities entered your company, I will uphold with actively and warmly of attitude, ready to learning and accept challenge, and expectations own in team in the can has highlight of performance, became excellent of technology talent, urge competent can given interview of opportunities, Personally and complete, so I can introduce myself, thank you.

• 8 年前

版友請注意,知識+明文規定:(1)要求超過五行的翻譯;(2)標題過於含糊籠統,此兩種情況視為違規,將強制移除,詳細規定請見:

http://tw.help.cc.yahoo.com/help_cp.html?product=1...

請修改標題或內容後再次發問,以免被管理員強制移除,浪費發問、贊助者點數及回答者心血。取得適當的最佳解答與否,決定權操之在己。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。