promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

英文改錯Correct the mistakes in th

Correct the mistakes in these sentences. (改錯) (50%)1. Is Candy enjoy the party?2. How many sisters you have?3. What time you get home last night?4. Are you liking pearl milk tea?5. On the weekend I’m usually go swimming.

Grammar PracticeCorrect the sentences. 1. What do she doing tonight? 2. Who is going shoping with you this weekend? 3. He is takeing pictures of the puppy. 4. We are going to home soon. 5. Some friends of mine is going to a KTV to sing karaoke. 6. Who is attend the meeting this afternoon? 7. She is want to watch some TV tonight. 8. I like to go swiming on Sundays. 9. I’m going to do some shopping. Do you coming with me?10. When are you leave school today?

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    9 年前
    最佳解答

No one uses "go out of school"...... "Leave school" is correct use of the meaning.

2011-10-26 08:01:02 補充:

Just some recommendations on the answers that were given by 小魚兒 since some of the answers might be grammatically correct, but they do not make much sense in actuality.

1. Is Candy enjoy the party?

Does Candy enjoy the party? - "Is Candy enjoying the party?" and "Did Candy enjoy the party?" are better.

4. Are you liking pearl milk tea?

Are you drinking pearl milk tea? - This answer is changing the meaning of the question. It should be "Do you like pearl milk tea?"

9. I'm going to do some shopping. Do you coming with me?

It should be corrected as " I'm going to do some shopping. Are you coming with me?"

10. When are you leave school today?

When did you leave school today? works, you can also use " When are you leaving school today?"

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

小魚兒答得很不錯,

不過最後一句話裡,leave school 專指「(以後不來上課的)離校」,

也有「畢業」的意思,

我建議改成 go out of school

• 9 年前

Correct the mistakes in these sentences. (改錯) (50%)1. Is Candy enjoy the party?

Does Candy enjoy the party?

2. How many sisters you have?

How many sisters do you have?

3. What time you get home last night?

What time did you get home last night?

4. Are you liking pearl milk tea?

Are you drinking pearl milk tea?

5. On the weekend I’m usually go swimming.

On the weekend, I usually go swimming.

1. What do she doing tonight? What will she do tonight? 2. Who is going shoping with you this weekend?

Who will go shopping with you this weekend?

3. He is takeing pictures of the puppy.

He is taking pictures of puppies.

4. We are going to home soon.

We are going home soon.

5. Some friends of mine is going to a KTV to sing karaoke.

Some of my friends are going to sing karaoke in a KTV.

6. Who is attend the meeting this afternoon?

Who will attend the meeting afternoon?

7. She is want to watch some TV tonight.

She wants to watch TV tonight.

8. I like to go swiming on Sundays.

I like to go swimming on Sundays.

9. I’m going to do some shopping. Do you coming with me?

I 'm going to go shopping. Do you come with me?10. When are you leave school today?When did you leave school today?

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。