promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Apple 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

請幫忙翻譯這段話信件翻成英文~要通順些~!謝謝

我不明白為什麼你會有這種不愉快的感覺,自始至終我方都表現很有誠意,而且無論品牌是你的或我方,對其負責也是一項政策。如果你對我方有疑慮,請移除這疑慮,因為那是多餘的。

無論這些費用是要求我方T/T,或是之後再出貨時扣除,都可以接受。

從未懷疑你說的不是事實,但也只能由照片猜測原因,所以也才有碰撞......等等的猜測。如果能以相片就能判斷真相,那也是非真實的,所以請諒解我司的猜測。

也許你我雙方合作時間不久┴以未必信任我方,讓我再次強調,我方已有20年聲望,請移除你的疑慮。

3 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

I do not understand why you have this unpleasant feeling, have shown throughout our very sincere, and whether your or our brand, it is also responsible for a policy. If you have doubts about us, please remove this doubt, because it is redundant.

These costs is to ask whether our T / T, or shipped after deducting all acceptable.

Never doubted you say not true, but can only guess from the pictures because, so it only crash ...... so guess. If the photo can determine the truth, that is not true, so please understand our guess.

Perhaps you long time cooperation ┴ I may not trust us to, let me stress again that our reputation over 20 years, please remove your doubts. 聆聽以拼音方式閱讀聆聽以拼音方式閱讀►按一下以檢視其他翻譯按住 Shift 鍵,以拖曳方式重新排序。為翻譯評分對調語言

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 9 年前

I don't understand why you would have the same unpleasant feeling, from beginning we are very sincere, and whether the brand is you or us, to be held accountable and is also a policy. If you have doubts about us, please remove this doubt, because it is redundant.

Regardless of these costs is to require our t/t, or shipments after deduction, are acceptable.

Never doubt you said is not true, but only by the photo guessing cause, so it is collision ... ... Speculation about, and so on. If photos can tell truth it was unreal, so excuse our guess.

Maybe you and I both sides cooperation ┴ soon time to not trust us, let me stress once again that we have 20 years standing, please remove your doubts.

• 9 年前

I do not understand why you have such an unpleasant feeling.

We show our sincere since the very begining, no matter the brand belongs to your side or ours. Be responsible for it is also our policy. If you still have doubt on this, please just forget it, it's really un-necessary.

2011-11-01 17:44:49 補充:

You may charge us by T/T or deduct after shipping, we can accept both them.

We have never doubted on what you said, but we could only guess the causes by the photos.

2011-11-01 17:44:57 補充:

Therefore, we judged that as a collision...and etc. If we really do judge by the photos, that would mostly not true, please forget our suspection.

2011-11-01 17:45:00 補充:

We have just started our cooperation, you may still have doubt on us. However, please consider our sincerity to work with you and our 20 years experience in this field. Please not to have any doubts on us.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。