promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Andy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

翻譯!! 英翻中 有關歡樂合唱團 (20點)

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/glee-chord-overstree...

幫我翻譯一下他在講啥?!

應該是跟大嘴魚不演有關

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

Trouty Mouth is getting reeled back in!Fox is now confirming what TVLine first told you last week: Three months after his high profile departure from Glee, Chord Overstreet has signed on to return to the show on a recurring basis.

大嘴魚於要回來了, 福斯公司確定TVLine上周告訴你的:在三個月前高定離開glee後 Chord已經簽約要回來當固定班底了!

The deal — which closed late Friday — calls for Overstreet to reprise his role as the sweet, sculpted Sam beginning with this season’s eighth episode (slated to early December).

這項在星期五做的決定,Overstreet會以貼心有型的Sam開始從第八集演 (十二約初)

“We love Chord and have always said that we wanted him back,” says exec producer Ryan Murphy. “So here’s an early Christmas present for all the Gleeks—Sam is coming back to McKinley, and just in time for sectionals!” Adds Overstreet: ”I had the best time on Glee and couldn’t be more excited to be returning.”

"我們喜歡Chord也一直希望他回來", 執行製片Ryan Murphy說所以這是給Glee迷的一個提前聖誕禮物,他要回來麥肯力高中了, 而且還趕的尚參加區域賽! Overstreet說"我最Glee擁有最好的時光而且我等不及回去了"

Glee made headlines over the summer when word leaked that the show opted not to pick up Overstreet’s series regular option for Season 3. Producers invited him back on a recurring basis, but he declined. “They offered me the chance to come back for a few episodes, but there was nothing guaranteed so I decided to dive into the music thing,” he told TVLine in August. “And that’s been my main priority the past two months.”在夏天的時候,Overstreet要離開Season3班底的事情流出後, 當上頭條

Glee製作人邀Overstreet當班底但他拒絕"他們要我回去演幾集,但是因為沒有什麼保證的, 所以我決定做有關音樂的工作" 她在八月告訴TVLine "這是我前兩個月優先要做的事"

It’s unclear how Sam will be reintroduced — we learned in the premiere that he moved out of state with his family — or what his return will mean for exes Quinn and Mercedes. While I suss that out, feel free to speculate in the comments section. And while you’re there, take a stab at answering this question: Are you happy Sam’s back?!

現在不知Sam是否會被重新介紹,我們知道在(第三季)的一開始他與家人離開這州, 或者他的回來對前女友們Quinn和Mercedes有什麼意義. (下面那句只是叫你發表意見之類的不重要)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。