SXXS 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

找高手英文翻譯

1.處理問題發生會力求完美,盡自己能力做到最好,一旦發生錯誤,下次特別注意不再犯相同錯誤,謹記在心2.繼續加強能力不足的地方,改善貿易知識的領域,提供給客戶最快的處理服務,補強自己吸收專業知識的速度3.海運知識領域的培養,提高程序走向

請各位高手幫幫忙翻譯,但是不要用翻譯軟體,請高手們依自己的經驗幫忙翻謝謝囉!!!

已更新項目:

To Fantastique

可以接近中文句子意思嗎? 因為這算是對自我個人評鑑

4 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

Implement lesson-learned from problem solving skills and so to strive for continuous perfection.

Implement background knowledge in trading and provide satisfaction of customer service.

Enforce knowledge of regulations and process in sea freight field.

如有疑問,請繼續補充。

2011-11-17 14:24:51 補充:

小建議:

自我評鑑反而需要簡潔敘述。如果過度修飾,或是太過冗長,相形之下,反而顯得拙劣。您如果覺得其他回答者的表達比較完整,可以選其他人的答案。

參考資料: Fantastic
  • 8 年前

1 will deal with the problem occurred strive for perfection, the ability to do their best to do in case of error, the next special attention is no longer the same mistakes, keep in mind2 continue to strengthen the capacity deficiencies, improve the knowledge of the area of trade, to provide customers with the fastest processing services, reinforcing their knowledge of the rate of absorption3 sea areas of knowledge to develop and improve procedures to

參考資料: 網路
  • 8 年前

1.I will try my best to solve any problem perfectly. Also, I will carefully avoid to make the same mistakes again.

2. I will continually impove my weakness. I should increase my knowledge of international trade and spand short time to emphasize my professional knowledge for offering customers the most efficeint service.

3. To cultivate the knowledge of the seaborne trade will brings up the efficacious process of international trade business.

參考資料:
  • 8 年前

While I am solving problems, I will try my best to approach perfection. If there is any mistake, I would be cautious and remember not to repeat it again.

I'll continue improving my weakness, increase knowledge of business field, provide customers the most efficient service, raise my pace in learning professional knowledge.

The development of the knowledge in seaborne. Brings up the direction of the process.

我不太懂你第三句的意思(他們不是完整的句子吧?)

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。