cyuan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

將這些翻成英文!!文法要對

五〇年代白襪曾紅極一時,到了六〇年代七〇年代卻變成老土的象徵。但麥可依然堅持穿白襪。 「他們全說我是怪胎,但我還是照樣穿我的白襪。自傳書《月球漫步 》七〇年代在巡迴演出中,麥可就開始在右手戴手套,「戴一隻手套很有演藝圈的味道,我喜歡這樣戴。」自傳書《月球漫步》。他的白色水晶手套令人印象深刻。 最早出現於自傳電影Moonwalker《月球漫步》中。除了中指,麥可右手 手指都纏著繃帶(指甲及指紋部分繞上一圈)。據說是因為麥可工作緊張習慣咬手指,造成的傷口,才纏上繃帶包紮,意外成為麥可的特色。「永遠銘記這個世界上所有遭受苦難的兒童」特意佩戴的,他展現出人道主義精神。當他逝世後他的歌迷對佩戴白袖標的看法又有新的定義,在他所有佩戴袖標的基礎上添加了一條「永遠銘記國王的大愛精神」右手手指繃帶

右臂臂環

4 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前

50 white socks were popular, to the 60 's 70 's became the symbol of corny. But Michael still wear white socks. "They say I am a nerd, but I still wear my white socks. Autobiographical book of the moon walk70 in the tour, Michael began to wear gloves in the right hand, "wearing a glove is a taste of showbiz, as I like to wear. "Autobiographical book of the moon walk. White Crystal gloves he is impressive.Of the moon walk autobiography first appeared in the film Moonwalker. In addition to the middle finger, Michael right hand fingers wrapped around a sling (fingernails and fingerprints around the previous round). Because Michael is said to nervous habits bitten fingers, causing wounds, tie a bandage which became characteristic of Michael."Always bearing in mind that all suffering in the world's children" made a point of wearing, he showed a humanitarian spirit. When after his death his fans to wear a white armband also has a new definition, he added a section on the basis of all wear an armband "always bearing in mind the spirit of the King of love"Right hand finger bandagesRight arm arm rings

• 9 年前

Fifty years the White Sox had a smash hit, to the sixty years of seventy years has become a symbol of old-fashioned. But Michael still insist on wearing white socks. "They all said I was a freak, but I still wear my white socks. Autobiographical book" Moon Walk "

Seventy years on tour, Michael started on the right hand gloves, "wearing a glove taste great entertainment, I like to wear." Autobiography book "moonwalk." He's white crystal glove is impressive.

First appeared in the semi-autobiographical film Moonwalker "Moon Walk" in the. In addition to the middle finger, Michael bandaged right hand fingers (fingernails and fingerprints on the part of the circle around). Michael is said to be due to work habits of biting tension, causing the wound, bandage wraps before the accident to become Michael's character.

"Never mind all the suffering in this world of children" deliberately worn, he demonstrated the humanitarian spirit. When he died his fans after wearing a white armband view of another new definition, all wearing the armband he added on the basis of a "never mind the spirit of the king's great love."

Right hand finger bandage

Right arm armband ►按一下以檢視其他翻譯按住 Shift 鍵,以拖曳方式重新排序。

• 9 年前

您好~~很榮幸回答您的問題:

中文:五〇年代白襪曾紅極一時,到了六〇年代七〇年代卻變成老土的象徵。但麥可依然堅持穿白襪。 「他們全說我是怪胎,但我還是照樣穿我的白襪。自傳書《月球漫步 》七〇年代在巡迴演出中,麥可就開始在右手戴手套,「戴一隻手套很有演藝圈的味道,我喜歡這樣戴。」自傳書《月球漫步》。他的白色水晶手套令人印象深刻。 最早出現於自傳電影Moonwalker《月球漫步》中。除了中指,麥可右手 手指都纏著繃帶(指甲及指紋部分繞上一圈)。據說是因為麥可工作緊張習慣咬手指,造成的傷口,才纏上繃帶包紮,意外成為麥可的特色。「永遠銘記這個世界上所有遭受苦難的兒童」特意佩戴的,他展現出人道主義精神。當他逝世後他的歌迷對佩戴白袖標的看法又有新的定義,在他所有佩戴袖標的基礎上添加了一條「永遠銘記國王的大愛精神」右手手指繃帶

右臂臂環

英文:Fifty years the White Sox had a smash hit, to the sixty years of seventy years has become a symbol of old-fashioned. But Michael still insist on wearing white socks. "They all said I was a freak, but I still wear my white socks. Autobiographical book" Moon Walk "

Seventy years on tour, Michael started on the right hand gloves, "wearing a glove taste great entertainment, I like to wear." Autobiography book "moonwalk." He's white crystal glove is impressive.

First appeared in the semi-autobiographical film Moonwalker "Moon Walk" in the. In addition to the middle finger, Michael bandaged right hand fingers (fingernails and fingerprints on the part of the circle around). Michael is said to be due to work habits of biting tension, causing the wound, bandage wraps before the accident to become Michael's character.

"Never mind all the suffering in this world of children" deliberately worn, he demonstrated the humanitarian spirit. When he died his fans after wearing a white armband view of another new definition, all wearing the armband he added on the basis of a "never mind the spirit of the king's great love."

Right hand finger bandage

Right arm armband

• 9 年前

Five 〇 age Bai Wa once was riding high, actually turned the old symbol to six 〇 age seven 〇 ages. But Mai Ke still insisted that puts on Bai Wa. “they all said that I am the monstrous fetus, but I in the same old way put on me Bai Wa. The autobiography book "the Moon Strolls" Seven 〇 ages in touring, Mai Ke start in the right hand to wear the glove, “wears a glove to have the performance circle flavor very much, I like wearing like this.”The autobiography book "the Moon Strolls". His white quartz glove makes the person impression to be profound. Appears most early in autobiography movie Moonwalker "the Moon Strolls". Except the middle finger, the wheat may the right hand finger entangle the bandage (nail and fingerprint part winds a circle). It is said is because Mai Ke works the tense custom to nip the finger, creates the wound, only then entangles the bandage wrap, the accident becomes Mai Ke the characteristic. “forever remembered always in this world all suffers the misery the child” wears specially, he unfolds the humanitarianism spirit. After he passed away, his singer fan to wore wears mourning armband's view also to have the new definition, in he all wore in armband's foundation to increase one “forever to remember always king's big love spirit” Right hand finger bandage right arm bracelet PS:大概是這樣吧

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。