GunGun 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

幾題英文~~~10點^^

In order to facilitate the process of selling goods,I decide to collect more information in advance.

此句中文翻譯是什麼?

文法正確嗎?

如果要跟她表達一樣的意思~可以給我幾個不同的造句法嗎?

<待人以誠>是本公司最重要的宗旨!

此句規定以philosophy代表宗旨~請問該如何造句??

瑪麗亞凱莉的忠實粉絲都非常支持她懷孕的決定!

此句規定以uphold代表支持~請問該如何造句??

我總是向父親尋求生活上及工作上的指導!

此句規定以guidance代表指導~請問該如何造句??

小妹英文不太好~~拜託各位英文大大幫小妹解答~~~~感激不盡^^

2 個解答

評分
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    8 年前
    最佳解答

In order to facilitate the process of selling goods,I decide to collect more information in advance.

此句中文翻譯是:為了提升銷售流程,我決定事先收集更多資訊

文法正確

表達一樣的意思,給幾個不同的造句法:

To collect more information in advance is to facilitate the process of selling goods.

collecting more information in advance is to facilitate the process of selling goods.

That I collect more information in advance is to facilitate the process of selling goods.

<待人以誠>是本公司最重要的宗旨!

To treat people with honesty is the core philosophy of our company.

瑪麗亞凱莉的忠實粉絲都非常支持她懷孕的決定!

the fans of Maria kelly uphold her decision to have a baby.

我總是向父親尋求生活上及工作上的指導!

I always consult with my farther for the guidance in work and life.

-------------

• PONY
    Lv 7
    8 年前

In order to facilitate the process of selling goods, I decide to collect more information in advance.

此句中文翻譯是什麼? 文法正確嗎? 如果要跟她表達一樣的意思~可以給我幾個不同的造句法嗎?

解答:意指「為了讓貨品銷售的更順利,我決定事先收集更多的資訊」;文法是正確的。它也可改寫成: I’ve made up my mind trying to get more information beforehand so that I can expedite the sale of the goods. To help the sale of the goods go more smoothly, I’d like to gather more information before starting with it.

<待人以誠>是本公司最重要的宗旨!

此句規定以philosophy代表宗旨~請問該如何造句??解答:Interacting with people with sincerity is the most fundamental philosophy of this company.

瑪麗亞凱莉的忠實粉絲都非常支持她懷孕的決定!

此句規定以uphold代表支持~請問該如何造句??解答:Marie Kelly’s loyal fans uphold the idea that she’s got prepared to get pregnant.

我總是向父親尋求生活上及工作上的指導!

此句規定以guidance代表指導~請問該如何造句??

解答:I always seek guidance from my father as to what to do about my life and work.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。