pchome72521 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

我的英文自我介紹...可以幫我訂正及口語化嗎??

我的英文自我介紹...可以幫我訂正及口語化嗎??

My name is XXX. There are six members in my family. My father is a farmer and mother a housewife. We have been enjoying a family which was full of love. Because my parents are open-minded about my education, I have become an optimistic and active person, even when I encounter difficulties or face harsh conditions. I always pass through my difficulties quickly and find ways to solve my problems. my studies at XX University in Information and Electrical Engineering of Master's Degree Program, where I received a degree majoring in Electronic Engineering. My work experienced from 2007 to 2009, served XXX(公司), Thin film & Diffusion Equipment Engineer, responsible for the PECVD and Vacuum Annealing.

可以幫我添加興趣的英文嗎??

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

My name is XXX. There are six members in myfamily. My father is a farmer and [MY] mother a housewife. Wehave always [enjoyed such loving family]. Because my parents are open-mindedabout my education, I have become an optimistic and active person, even when Iencounter difficulties or face harsh conditions.((這跟education好像沒什麼關聯…如果想不到其他的、就直接刪掉或是再加解釋的句子。)) [I have always been interested in ______, in which I learned tobe ______.] I always [overcome the] difficulties quickly and find ways to solve[the encountered] problems. [I studied a Master's Degree Program] at XXUniversity in Information and Electrical Engineering, where I received [my] degree in Electronic Engineering. [I previously worked for XXX(公司)] as a Thin film & Diffusion Equipment Engineer from 2007 to2009, and I was responsible for the PECVD and Vacuum Annealing.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。