Lv 7
Doctor 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

關於一小段英文對話的文法??

哈囉諸位大師

可否幫小弟修正一下文法

是我設計的一段對話

不過裡面有很多文法不通!!

拜託各位囉!

concierge : Welcome, may i help you?(歡迎光臨,請問有什麼能幫助你的嗎?)man : yes, I have booked the room since last week(是的, 我上星期有預約了一間房間)concierge : ok! Please give me your name and

phone number, i will check it for you(沒問題 , 請給我您的姓名與電話,我將為你確認訂房資訊) man : Mr.Louis , and phone number is 0806-449(LOUIS , 電話是0806449)concierge : ok! here are your room key , just take the elevator to the fifth floor and get the 525 room , if you have special request , please to call us .(這是您的房間鑰馳 , 搭電梯到五樓 然後 房號是525 , 如果您有特別需求, 請打個電話給我們)man : Thank you! I am going to check in now(謝謝 我現在要去CHECK IN了)

------man : hello , sorry sir , i remembered that i have pay the 5000 dollars and booked the room

that can watch the see , but now this room

i can't watch the see ,and is smaller, it is wrong???(不好意思先生, 我記得我付了5000元 定了一間可以看海的房間, 可是現在這間不僅看不到海 , 還比較小間 , 請問哪裡出錯了?)

concierge : mm , sir , the record showed that you pay the 5000 dollars , but you booked the room is spa room ,not the see view room(先生 電腦紀錄顯示你是付了5000元 但你定的是可以泡SPA的房間, 並非是有海邊景觀的)man : oh! Can i change my room? if there are an empty room which can watch the see?(噢! 請問我可以換房間嗎 如果有空的而且可以看海的?)concierge : let me check the computer for you , yes there are an empty room on the sisth floor

and room number is 606 , and please turn back your room key to the desk . I will give youa 606 key(讓我確認一下電腦 , 是的 有一間空房在6樓的606號房 , 請將你的鑰馳歸還到櫃檯, 我將給你606防的鑰馳)man: Thank you , your nice !(謝謝 你人真好)concierge : it's my pleasure(我的榮幸)

2 個解答

評分
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    9 年前
    最佳解答

Concierge: Welcome, sir. Can I help you? Man: I have reserved a room for tonight. (應告知住房時間)Concierge: What's your name, sir? (不會問電話號碼,因為住房紀錄是以客人的名字及居住時間為主)Man: Louis. Concierge: OK. No problem. You can have room 525. Here is your key. Please take the elevator to the fifth floor. Room 525 is on your right. If you need anything, please call us at the front desk.

Man: Thank you! (到拿到鑰匙這個階段,這人己經完成check in了,不必另外再去check in)

------Man: Excuse me. The room you gave me is different from what I have reserved. It should be a large room with a view of the sea. But now my room is small and I cannot see the sea. I'm afraid you have made a mistake. (有無付款,好像不是爭執點?)

Concierge: Let me see. But our record shows that you want a small room with a spa. Man: In that case, can you change my room? I want one with a view of the sea.

Concierge: Let me see. Yes, I can give you room 606 on the sixth floor. It is a room with a veiw of sea. Please give me back your room key for room 525. Man: Here you are. You are very nice. Thank you. Concierge: That's my pleasure.

• Miky
    Lv 5
    9 年前

Receipt Desk : Welcome. May i help you?(歡迎光臨,請問有什麼能幫助你的嗎?)Guest: Yes, I have booked the room last week. Or/ I have made a reservation last week.(是的, 我上星期有預約了一間房間)Receipt Desk : OK! Please give me your name and

phone number, I will check it up for you(沒問題 , 請給我您的姓名與電話,我將為你確認訂房資訊) Guest : Mr.Louis , and phone number is 0806-449(LOUIS , 電話是0806449)Receipt Desk : OK! Here is your room key, and you may take the elevator to the fifth floor and get to the 525 room. If you have special request, please call us.(這是您的房間鑰馳 , 搭電梯到五樓 然後 房號是525 , 如果您有特別需求, 請打個電話給我們)Guest: Thank you! I am going to take a rest now.(謝謝 我現在要去CHECK IN了)

------Guest: Hello. I remembered that I have reserved a room for sea sight seeing, and its value is 5000 dollars, but now this room is without the sea sight seeing and it’s smaller. Is it something wrong over there?(不好意思先生, 我記得我付了5000元 定了一間可以看海的房間, 可是現在這間不僅看不到海 , 還比較小間 , 請問哪裡出錯了?)

Receipt Desk: Please wait for a while, I’ll check up system for you. Sir, I found the record which shows that you reserved the SPA room but not for the sea sight seeing, and you have paid 5000 dollars indeed. (先生 電腦紀錄顯示你是付了5000元 但你定的是可以泡SPA的房間, 並非是有海邊景觀的)Guest: oh! May change the room? Is there any room for sea sight seeing available now?(噢! 請問我可以換房間嗎 如果有空的而且可以看海的?)Receipt Desk : Let me check up system again. Yes, there has an available room to meet your requirement where is located on the sixth floor, the room number is 606. We need you to turn back your room key to the front desk, then we change you the new one.(讓我確認一下電腦 , 是的 有一間空房在6樓的606號房 , 請將你的鑰馳歸還到櫃檯, 我將給你606防的鑰馳)Guest: Thank you. How nice you are!(謝謝 你人真好)Receipt Desk : It would be my pleasure.

2011-12-13 10:14:14 補充:

update one sentence above:Is there something wrong over here?

=請問哪裡出錯了?)

update other one:請問我可以換房間嗎: May I change the room?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。