Something Borrowed電影原聲帶

想請問結婚友沒友一片中 開車前往漢普斯頓度假這一段的背景音樂是哪一首?

01. Tyrone Wells - Running Around In My Dreams (4:11)

02. Natasha Bedingfield - Little Too Much (3:29)

03. The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine (3:39)

04. Peter Bradley Adams - The Longer I Run (4:10)

05. Hipjoint - Crank It Up (feat. Sherry St. Germain) (2:58)

06. King Floyd - Groove Me (2:59)

07. Salt-n-Pepa - Push It (4:29)

08. PT Walkley - Round Here (5:13)

09. PT Walkley - How's It Going To Be (3:55)

10. Collective Soul - The World I Know (4:16)

11. DJ Axel - Wanna Touch (3:01)

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

你好,那首歌並沒有收在原聲帶裡面^^

Paolo Nutini - New Shoes (歌手 - 歌名)

專輯:These Streets (2007)

圖片參考:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AWee3nFuL....

歌詞:

Woke up cold one tuesday,I'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,So I quickly opened the wardrobe,Pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,Topped it off with a pair of old shoes,That were ripped around the seams,And I thought these shoes just don't suit me.

CHORUS:Hey, I put some new shoes on,And suddenly everything is right,I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,It so inviting,Oh, short on money,But long on time,Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,And I'm running late,And I dont need an excuse,'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Woke up late one thursday,And I'm seeing stars as I'm rubbing my eyes,And I felt like there were two days missing,As I focused all the time,And I made my way to the kitchen,But I had to stop from the shock of what I found,A room full of all my friends dancing round and round,And I thought hello new shoes,Byebye them blues.

CHORUS

Take me wondering through these streets,Where bright lights and angels meet,Stone to stone they take me on,I'm walking to the break of dawn. (x2)

CHORUS (x2)

Take me wondering through these streets

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。