小萱 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

英文翻譯-出自the soul of a doctor

I do not know now. I just Know that something inside me has been affected, and I am Changing invisibly but, paradoxically, so clearly. How am I sup- Posed to feel when seeing an abdomen being cut by a #I5 blade, its Fascia separated by the Bovie set at forty watts, powerful enough To fill the room with the nauseating smell of burning flesh? How Am I supposed to feel when blood and stool from a perforated Small bowel overwhelm the suction, flooding the floor of the Operating room?How am I supposed to feel when the team stops CPR and pronounces the patient-a husband, a father, perhaps Even a grandfather-dead? How am I supposed to feel when my Patient cries with pain from broken bones,crushed tissue,and Lost hope while I quietly stand by her bedside,equally hopeless? Reflection seems impossible when the bombardment of di- Verse emotions never stops.I let everything in,perhaps foolishly, Perhaps stubbornly.Everything I have seen remains in me, hid- Ing in my cells, penetrating my heart.I had thought that I would Cry, but to my surprise I have not. After twenty-four hours at The ED,I go home and sleep most of the day.Sleep provides the Unique luxury of nonexistence and nonfeeling. Then I wake up And return to the hospital, deceiving myself that I am fresh for Another day,all the whild knowing that I feel the burden of the Previousday-no,that is not completely true. I feel the experi- Ence of the previous day and the many days preceding it. I love My time in the hospital,but I wonder whether emotions will ever Overwhelm intellectual growth, whether tears, when they come, Will cloud learning. I stood up, left that little room. My nose-ring patient had Finally fallen asleep, her stretcher still lying in the hallway. I Walked down the empty corridor to the radiology department to Have her CT images read. Five minutes later, I returned to the Triage area. The stretcher was still there, against my faint hope- She was awake again, retching but not throwing anything up.

已更新項目:

先謝謝各位幫我解答

2 個已更新項目:

這裡還多一段,幫我翻譯在up之後接下去,謝謝!!!

She raised her head as I approached.

“Sorry,”she apologized, probably for appearing so sick in front

Of me. More retching. I waited, savoring thi9s temporary silence.

She finally stopped trying to vomit and lay back down on the

Stretcher.

3 個已更新項目:

這裡還多一段,幫我翻譯在Stretcher之後接下去,謝謝!!!

“Your CT scan shows that it’s very unlikely that you have

Appendicitis.”

She let out a loud sigh,even managed to flash a smile of relief.

“So I don’t have to be operated on?”

“No,”I said quietly.

She closed her eyes for a moment. “I’m so happy to hear

That.”

4 個已更新項目:

這裡還多一段,幫我翻譯在That之後接下去,謝謝!!!

I stood there, feeling my heels pressing down hard on the

Dansko clogs. The CT imagesw were still fresh in my mind. The

Multiple masses were worrisome to the radiologists and even to

My untrained eyes. Of course, I was not going to tell her of any-

Thing else.

5 個已更新項目:

這裡還多一段,幫我翻譯在Thing else.之後接下去,謝謝!!!

More tests were to be done. No cancer yet, despite the

Multiple masses throughout her abdomen. No cancer yet.

I walked away from her stretcher. Suddenly I wanted to cry.

3 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

I do not know now. I just Know that something inside me has

been affected, and I am Changing invisibly but, 現在, 我什麼也不知道了。只知道內心已經受到一些事情的影響, 無形中改變了我。 Paradoxically, so clearly. How am I sup- Posed to feel when

seeing an abdomen being cut by a #I5 blade, its Fascia separated by the Bovie set at forty watts, powerful enough To fill the room with the nauseating smell of burning flesh? 然而矛盾的是,那感覺是如此的清晰。當我目睹一塊牛肉似的 I5寸刀切片, 從一個腹部把其筋膜分離的割下。那種強烈的氣味, 就像填滿了四十瓦的燒焦臭味, 令人作嘔。我的感覺是怎麼樣呢? How Am I supposed to feel when blood and stool from a perforated Small bowel overwhelm the suction, flooding the floor of

the Operating room? 當血液和大便從穿孔的小腸壓倒吸, 洪水似的流落在手術室的地板上時, 我的感覺會是如何? How am I supposed to feel when the team stops CPR and pronounces the patient-a husband, a father, perhaps Even a

grandfather-dead? 假如當醫護人員宣佈: 停止進行"心肺復甦術"的病人, 是一個丈夫, 一位父親,甚至是一個祖父的離世。我又該是怎樣的感受呢? How am I supposed to feel when my Patient cries with pain from broken bones,crushed tissue,and Lost hope while I quietly

stand by her bedside,equally hopeless? 我怎樣才能感受到病人斷骨的疼痛? 當我的病人在組織被粉碎時的呼喊,並失去了希望。而我只能同樣無望地, 靜靜站在她的床邊.......... Reflection seems impossible when the bombardment of di- Verse emotions never stops.I let everything in,

perhaps foolishly, Perhaps stubbornly.Everything I have seen

remains in me, 負面情緒的反思, 彷如情感的轟炸從沒停止過。我任由我所看到的一切, 仍然存在著我的身上。也許是愚蠢的,也許是頑固的。一切都隱藏在我的細胞和心底裡,穿透我的心房。

2011-12-28 19:57:47 補充:

Perhaps stubbornly.Everything I have seen remains in me,hiding in my cells, penetrating my heart.

負面情緒的反思, 彷如情感的轟炸從沒停止過。我任由我所看到的一切, 仍然存在著我的身上。也許是愚蠢的,也許是頑固的。一切都隱藏在我的細胞和心底裡,穿透我的心房。

2011-12-28 19:58:24 補充:

I had thought that I would Cry, but to my surprise I have not. After twenty-four hours at The ED, I go home and sleep most of the day.Sleep provides the Unique luxury of nonexistence and nonfeeling.

曾經以為我會哭泣的,但讓我驚訝的是,我並沒有。在ED(艾德)工作二十四小時後,我回家睡覺, 差不多睡了一整天。唯有睡覺才能給予我, 虛無縹緲和豪無感覺

的奢侈享受。

2011-12-28 21:57:47 補充:

P.s. ED(艾德)大概是該醫院的名稱

Then I wake up and return to the hospital, deceiving myself that I am fresh for Another day,all the which knowing that I feel the burden of the Previous day-no,that is not completely true.

之後,我醒過來並返回到醫院。我還能欺騙我自己, 每一天都是個新的開始的, 我仍能理解, 先前發生的所有事情和每天的負擔,並不是完全的真實。

2011-12-28 22:20:01 補充:

I feel the experience of the previous day and the many days preceding it. I love My time in the hospital,but I wonder whether emotions will ever Overwhelm intellectual growth, whether tears, when they come, Will cloud learning.

我覺得經過前一天和之前許多天的經歷, 但我仍然喜愛我在醫院工作的時間。不知是否因為, 理智永遠能壓倒情緒的產生。無論如何, 當淚水來到的時候

2011-12-28 22:27:57 補充:

當中總會有所得著(學習)。

I stood up, left that little room. My nose-ring patient had Finally fallen asleep, her stretcher still lying in the hallway.

我站起來,離開那個小房間。我的那個帶著鼻子環的病人, 終於睡著了,走廊上依然放著她的拐杖。

2011-12-28 22:43:42 補充:

I Walked down the empty corridor to the radiology department to Have her CT images read. Five minutes later, I returned to the Triage area. The stretcher was still there, against my faint hope- She was awake again, retching but not throwing anything up.

2011-12-28 22:43:51 補充:

我朝著空蕩盪的走廊走下去,經過放射室,腦海裡是她的CT讀圖像。五分鐘後,我回到分流區。擔架依然存在,燃起了我微少的希望。

她又再次的清醒過來,乾在嘔吐。

2011-12-29 00:12:33 補充:

她抬起頭,當我走近她時, 她抬起頭來。

“Sorry,”she apologized, probably for appearing so sick in front

Of me.

“對不起啊”她向我道了歉,可能是為她病重時, 在我面前表現的那模樣。

2011-12-29 00:24:37 補充:

More retching. I waited, savoring this temporary silence.

She finally stopped trying to vomit and lay back down on the

Stretcher.

更多的乾嘔(因為空腹, 再没東西能吐了)。我等待著,體味著這暫時的沉默。她終於停了下來,試圖嘔吐出來,和躺回在擔架床上。

2011-12-29 00:49:36 補充:

“Your CT scan shows that it’s very unlikely that you have

Appendicitis.”

"您的CT掃描顯示,你患有的不像是闌尾炎。"

She let out a loud sigh,even managed to flash a smile of relief.

她發出了一聲響亮的嘆息,甚至勉力閃現一個放鬆的微笑。

2011-12-29 00:56:38 補充:

“So I don’t have to be operated on?”

“No,”I said quietly.

She closed her eyes for a moment. “I’m so happy to hear

That.”

“所以, 我不需要做手術了麼?”

“不必了,”我平靜地說。

她閉上了眼睛一會兒。 "那是我很高興聽到的。"

2011-12-29 12:29:16 補充:

更正: Sorry!

當我走近她時, 她抬起頭來。

2011-12-29 12:31:09 補充:

更正: Sorry!

15#.....該是15cm

2011-12-29 13:34:14 補充:

I stood there, feeling my heels pressing down hard on the

Dansko clogs. The CT images were still fresh in my mind. The

Multiple masses were worrisome to the radiologists and even to

My untrained eyes. Of course, I was not going to tell her of any-

Thing else.

2011-12-29 13:35:52 補充:

我站在那裡,感覺尤如後腳跟穿上了Dansko木屐, 仍在用力的按著硬盤上。(感覺是多麼的沉重啊! )

那些腦海中的CT圖像記憶猶新。令人擔憂的放射科醫生,見過那麼多的病人, 我的雙睛還没訓練得好。當然,我並不打算告訴她任何其他人的事情。

2011-12-29 13:45:22 補充:

More tests were to be done. No cancer yet, despite the

Multiple masses throughout her abdomen. No cancer yet.

I walked away from her stretcher. Suddenly I wanted to cry.

更多的測試工作還要去做。沒有癌症,

儘管在她的腹部仍有許多陰影。至少還沒有癌症。

我離開了她的擔架床走著。突然間,我很想哭。

2011-12-29 13:52:14 補充:

Huh))))))))))))))

小萱, 我終於完成了. 待會乘飛機到您那兒拿報酬,哈哈!

參考資料: 文字機械人@@中, 文字機械人, 文字機械人, 文字機械人
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    9 年前

我不知道。我只知道,我內心已經受到影響的東西,我改變不可見的,但矛盾的是,這麼清楚。我怎麼對的感覺時,看到#I5的刀片切一個腹部,其筋膜分離 Bovie設置在第四十瓦,強大到足以填補燃燒肉的氣味令人作嘔的房間?我怎麼覺得當血液和大便從穿孔的小腸壓倒吸,洪水手術室的地板呢?我怎麼覺得當球隊停止心肺復甦,並宣告病人的丈夫,一個父親,也許即使是祖父死了嗎?我怎麼覺得斷骨的疼痛,我的病人呼喊時,粉碎組織,並失去了希望,而我靜靜地站在她的床邊,同樣無望?反思似乎是不可能的DI -詩句情感的轟炸從未 stops.I讓一切都在,也許愚蠢,也許 stubbornly.Everything我所看到的,仍然在我身上,隱藏在我的細胞,穿透我heart.I曾以為我會哭了,但讓我吃驚,我沒有。在教育署二十四小時後,我回家睡覺 day.Sleep提供獨特的豪華的虛無縹緲和nonfeeling。然後,我醒過來,並返回到醫院,欺騙自己,我還有一天新鮮,所有whild知道的Previousday不,我覺得負擔是不完全真實。我覺得前一天的經驗 ENCE和它前面的許多天。我愛我在醫院的時間,但不知是否情緒將永遠壓倒智力的發展,無論是淚水,當他們來到,將雲學習。我站起來,離開那個小房間。我的鼻子環病人終於睡著了,她的擔架仍然趴在走廊上。我走下空蕩盪的走廊,放射科,有她的CT圖像讀。五分鐘後,我回到分流區。擔架依然存在,對我淡淡的希望,她再次清醒,乾嘔,但不拋出任何東西。

她抬起頭,當我走近。

“對不起,”她道了歉,可能出現在面前,生病

我。更多乾嘔。我等待著,品嚐 thi9s暫時沉默。

她終於停了下來,試圖嘔吐,躺在回落

擔架。

您的CT掃描顯示,這不太可能,你有

闌尾炎。“

她讓出一個響亮的嘆息,甚至設法閃光燈救濟的笑容。

“所以我不操作?”

“不,”我平靜地說。

她閉上了一會兒她的眼睛。 “我很高興聽到

這一點。“

我站在那裡,按下硬盤上的感覺我的高跟鞋

Dansko木屐。 CT imagesw在我的腦海中仍記憶猶新。 “

令人擔憂的放射科醫生,甚至多個群眾

我的未經訓練的眼睛。當然,我不打算告訴她任何

事情別人。

更多的測試工作要做。沒有癌症,儘管

在她的腹部多的群眾。還沒有癌症。

我走到離她的擔架。突然,我想喊。

• 9 年前

我現在不知道。我只知道我內心的東西受到影響,我改變以不可見方式但,矛盾的是,如此清晰。如何是我 sup-Posed 感受時看到的腹部被削減 # I5 刀片,分隔博維其筋膜設置為四十瓦,強大到足以讓人噁心的燃燒肉氣味充滿房間?我如何應該感到當血液及穿孔的小腸從糞便壓倒吸力,水浸的手術室地板我怎麼覺得當團隊停止心肺復蘇和發音,病人的丈夫,一位父親,也許甚至祖父死?我怎麼覺得當我的病人喊痛斷的骨、 碎石的組織和失去的希望從我靜靜地站在她的床邊,同樣無望的?詩迪-情感的轟炸從未停止時,反射似乎是不可能。我讓所有東西,也許有些愚蠢,也許頑固。我見過的一切依然是我,躲-Ing 我的細胞,穿透我的心。我原以為我會哭,但令我吃驚的是,我並沒有。在教育署的二十四小時之後, 我去首頁和睡眠一天的大部分。睡眠提供了獨特的豪華的存在性和 nonfeeling。然後我醒來,並返回到醫院的時候,欺騙自己,我的另一天,知道我覺得不是完全真實的 Previousday 無負擔的所有 whild 新鮮。我覺得做試驗用球形的前一天和前面的幾天。我愛我的時間在醫院裡,但我不知道是否情緒永遠會壓倒智力的發展,是否流淚,他們來到,將雲學習。我站起來,離開了那個小小的房間裡。我的鼻環病人終於睡了,她還躺在走廊上的擔架。我要她閱讀的 CT 圖像到放射科空走廊的 Walked。五分鐘後,我回到了分流區。擔架依然存在,是反對我微弱的希望-她又睡不著,但不是將任何嘔吐幹嘔。

當我走近,她抬起頭。"抱歉,"她道歉,可能出現噁心在前面我。幹嘔的更多。我等了,品味 thi9s 暫時的寂靜。她終於停止嘔吐和躺下嘗試擔架。

"你的 CT 掃描顯示,它是不太可能你有闌尾炎"。她讓大聲歎,甚至設法快閃記憶體的救濟微笑了。"所以我不必動手術嗎?""不,"我悄悄地說。她一會兒閉上了眼睛。"我很高興聽到這樣。"

我站在那裡,感覺我的跟屁蟲努力下壓Dansko 堵塞。CT imagesw 的人在腦海中仍然記憶猶新。"多個群眾被放射醫師,令人擔憂,甚至我未受過訓練的眼睛。當然,我不會告訴她的任何-其他的事情。

要做更多的測試。沒有患癌症但儘管在她的腹部的多個群眾。然而沒有患癌症。我離她的擔架。突然,我想哭。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。