Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

濃眉毛 發問時間: 教育與參考考試 · 9 年前

英文作文請幫我review

各位英文高手,目前我在上英文寫作課的作業

請大家幫我看看那邊寫錯,我程度沒有很好

麻煩各位了.

內容是關於環境與健康作文

The Taiwan's economy is getting better .But our environment is polluted very serious .

Especially air pollution and water pollution are special serious.

If we can reduce carbon emission and often use recycle things.

I think that the Taiwan's environment becomes better.

Fresh air is very important for healthy of human.

More and more people have been affected by air pollution.

Now many people have a nose allergy and lungs issue.

So environment's pollution affects our body healthy.

We can recycle our old the newspapers and bottles to save the tree .In addition , we can reduce to turn on air condition that can reduce to produce the dioxide.

If most people agree that the earth is myself family, the earth's environment will become very clean and comfortable.

We have good enviroment that will have a healthy body.

1 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

您好,我試改一下,如有不妥也請各路高手指教.

The environment in Taiwan has been getting worse these years. The most serious problems are pollutions of air and water resulting from carbon emission and frequently used disposable. In addition, most habitants in our island have problems of nose allergy and disease about lungs. I believe if everyone cares about environmental protection, not only our surroundings would get better but people would turn healthier. To improve our living quality, there are some things that everyone could do such as riding bikes, walking or taking mass transportation instead of driving a car, recycling used papers and bottles, turning off air conditioners. It is an undeniable fact that the earth is our family. Only when the earth is clean and comfortable, can we human beings have a hopeful future.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。