發行公司:self promo

發行時間:2004年5月4日

語種:中/英文

主唱:蘇朵

貝司:M

吉他:gig/王子

鼓手:軍軍

歌詞:

sunday's coming i wanna drive my car to your apartment with present like a star forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard but i know the sun will shine for us oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana then i think my age how old,skyline how far or we need each other in california *you show me your body before night comes down i touch your face and promise to stay ever young on this ivory beach we kissed so long it seems that the passion's never gone *you sing me your melody and i feel so please i want you to want me to keep your dream together we'll run wild by a summer symphony this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart welcome to the golden beatnik park oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush would you believe my honey it's califonia

希望有幫助到你

參考資料: 網路
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。