最近facebook帳號遭到有心人士盜用

但礙於台灣並沒有服務據點或是客服中心

想說寄信到美國總公司看能不能得到回應

查過相關資料寄中文信件過去往往是石沉大海沒有回應

想說翻譯成英文寄過去看會不會有不一樣的結果

本人英文能力實在不是很好,想請高手幫我翻譯!!

===================================

您好這是一封來自"亞洲地區-台灣"的信

由於我的facebook帳號遭到有心人士盜用影響了我的生活以及名譽,但是台灣並沒有貴公司的服務據點或是客服中心想請總公司這邊幫我調查,是否能提供給我近三個月以來登入過我帳號的ip位置如果不方便提供,可以給我更多有效的方法查出兇手嗎?希望你們可以幫幫我,感謝你的閱讀

4 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 年前
    最佳解答

您好Dear Sir,這是一封來自"亞洲地區-台灣"的信I am writing from Taiwan.

由於我的facebook帳號遭到有心人士盜用It’s regarding myFacebook account which I believe has been violated.影響了我的生活以及名譽,但是台灣並沒有貴公司的服務據點或是客服中心This has affected not only my life but also my reputation.Unfortunately, there’s no customer service centre in Taiwan to assist me.想請總公司這邊幫我調查,是否能提供給我近三個月以來登入過我帳號的ip位置Therefore, I am hoping that the main office could help in the investigationor provide me a list of logins to my ip address for the past 3 months.如果不方便提供,可以給我更多有效的方法查出兇手嗎?If that’s confidential, please advise how may I goabout identifying the culprit?希望你們可以幫幫我,感謝你的閱讀Looking forward to your kind assistance. Appreciate your time in readingthis letter.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    7 年前

打撲克牌,玩撲克牌可以看看這裏的吧, http://www.aakkq.com

• 阿昌
    Lv 7
    8 年前

Hello

This is a letter from the "Asia - Taiwan," the letter

As my facebook account was theft of people have

Impact on my life and reputation, but Taiwan has not base your company's service or call center

Please help here I would like to head the investigation, it can provide nearly three months since I had my account log ip location

If you can not provide, you can give me more effective way to find out the murderer it?

I hope you can help me, thank you for reading

• 8 年前

Facebook will not give them to you - it is illegal without court order.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。