promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
St9088 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

凸搥特派員英文問題

凸搥特派員中有兩問題請問:

(Q-1)

You came here to forget the lile of shame.

But the path you must treat will be not be easy, English.

請問句中為何不說:

But the path you must treat will be not easy, English.

這兩種說法在涵義/程度/....,還是哪裡有區別??

(Q2)

You are not young.

But with age comes wisdom.

請問 But with age comes wisdom 一句主詞在哪?

可否作文法分析,越詳細越好.

多謝了!!

4 個解答

評分
  • rhody
    Lv 7
    8 年前
    最佳解答

(Q-1)大師們的意見足矣

(Q2)But with age comes wisdom 是But wisdom comes with age 的倒裝

倒裝句所有觀念,看這裡。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

Master Kevin and Lion English! Does "will be not be easy" mean "(will be) and (will not be) easy" ? I am curious to know how this can be !

2012-01-25 01:09:07 補充:

I know, the dialogue was not "will be not be easy". However, I did as master Kevin did to research in internet, and such an expression does exist and be used quite often. I just like to know whether the meaning of it is like my guessing above.

• 8 年前

謝謝 Kevin 指教。求真精神不可沒有,我把電影找來看。台詞原句是西藏老喇嘛在訓示 English,這是英文對白直接轉謄,正確的句子,與英文字幕檔不同:

You came here to forget your life of shame, but the path you must tread to new life will not be easy, English.

你來此為了忘記一生的恥辱,可是踏上新生不得不走的路,是不容易的,English。

2012-01-24 22:27:46 補充:

DSG,

I at first tried to interpret based on the English subtitle. I thought it was an OS by English himself. After Keven questioned, I watched the movie, and found the subtitle wrong. Therefore, "will be not be easy" is not an issue anymore.

• Kevin
    Lv 7
    8 年前

An interesting way of expression, and a good explanation, too!

However, the interpretation doesn't seem to apply to all the search results from the Internet using "will be not be easy" as key words.

2012-01-24 16:43:32 補充:

I just saw the movie last night, but I didn't pay much attention to what the monk really said. Yet the number of results from the search seems to reveal the expression being one commonly used by the natives. Perhaps it's just a colloquial one.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。