promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請幫忙檢查一下Cover letter

請大大幫我檢查及修正一下我寫的英文版Cover letter.

感恩!

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is XXX. In response to your advertisement on 30 Jan 2012, I would like to applythe position of Accounts executive in your company. Enclosed is myresume for your review. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Ifyou have any further question, please do not hesitate to call or email me. Thank you for yourtime and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards,

已更新項目:

P/S : Cover letter是不是需要自我推薦呢? 我這麼簡短的內容, 是不是有點不恰當呢?

2 個解答

評分
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    8 年前
    最佳解答

February 2nd, 2012

Dear Sirs:

My name is xxxx. I would lke to take this opportunity to apply the position of accounts executive in your company as your advertisement of January 30. (上面要寫日期 所以此處不必再寫年)

Enclosed please find my personal resume for your reference and I would appreciate very much to it if you could kindly arrange an interview for me. (speak with you 叫做面試 interview) If any further question, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or by email..

Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your reply soon,

Sincerely yours,

xxxxx

cover letter並不重要 沒有錯誤就可以了 重要的是你的resume要詳細自我推薦 說明專長學經歷 工作經驗等等 身高體態可能也要稍微描述 因為accounts executive應該是要面對客戶的工作 外貌應該也是選擇條件 甚至吹牛都沒關係 先獲得面試機會再說

祝你成功

2012-02-02 02:16:20 補充:

- 信的日期是要放在右上角

- resume 最好自己用電腦製作 不要買文具店那種制式的不具吸引力

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • WTO
    Lv 5
    8 年前

You may add :, please do not hesitate to call me at 2123-5678 or email (your email address.)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。