�H�� 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 9 年前

兩篇英文短文~麻煩大大幫忙修改~感恩

短短的兩篇文章~請大大幫忙修改!!!thank you 1. I am very exciting, because I got a job offer. This job is very satisfy for me. I hope I can do very well and get alone very well with my colleague in the future. Next Monday is my first work day. I trust myself who can do that. 2. My family and I go to the temple to pray for health and my job. I hope I can better than now. Today is also I take my brother back home from school last time, because I need to go to work next Monday. However, my mom will take he to school, so I think that’s fne.

4 個解答

評分
  • 9 年前
    最佳解答

1. I am very exciting, because I get a job offer. This job is very satisfied (satisfactory) for me. I hope I can do very well and get alone very well nicely with my colleague in the future. Next Monday is my first day of work. I have the confidence that I can do it. 2.My family and I went to the temple to pray for health and my job. I hope I can be (do) better than now. Today, it is also the last time I take my brother home back home from school, due to my starting working on next Monday. However, my mom will take him to school, so I think that’s (just) fine.

Remark:

I change "got a job..." to "get a job ...", because you shall be exciting at the same time when you get the job, not after a while.

I also replace very well with "very nicely" to avoid repeating.

I change "go to temple" to "went to temple", because I think you went to temple at an earlier time, according to the context. If it is at the time, then you can change it back to "go".

I tried to stay as close to your original meaning in my modification.

2012-02-19 02:53:22 補充:

Master 26535 is RIGHT! It is better to use "excited" not "exciting" Her example sentence is good to help you to understand when to use "excited" or "exciting".

2012-02-19 02:57:36 補充:

The key point is where the excitement comes from?

From within oneself or itself, use "exciting" for example: This is an exciting book.

Caused by someone or something, use "excited", in your writing, your excitement is caused by being offered a job, so you use "excited".

2012-02-19 11:06:35 補充:

I just BORROW your saying to make my answer BETTER. Thank you, hopefully, you don't mind. Next time I will ask for permission!

2012-02-19 12:27:41 補充:

Master 26535, with your help, poster is happy with my answer ! Thank you!

參考資料: self
  • 9 年前

"excited" is not the better choice; it's the only choice.

Inmate26535's help didn't improve the answer; it corrected it.

• 9 年前

I am very excited because I just got a job offer. This job is very satisfactory for me. I hope I can do it very well and get alone nicely with my colleagues in the future. Next Monday will be my first day of work, and I have the confidence that I can do it.

My whole family went to a temple to pray for my health and job. I hope I can be better. Today is also the last day I will take my brother home from school due to my work next Monday. After that, my mom will take him to school, and I think that will be fine.

• 9 年前

S12 must be a new model to be exciting. I would rather being excited than being exciting to get a job offer.

When I was T-1000 model, very exciting indeed, John Connor and Arnold were very excited to see me. However, John picked S12 for it was more exciting.

Yes, I got TERMINATED indeed!

2012-02-19 06:25:33 補充:

Wwwwwwhat? I was telling my sad story of losing the exciting job to S12. Why does the melon dude use my name in his answer?

2012-02-19 07:47:50 補充:

This job is very satisfy for me.

This statement has 2 problems:

1. "satisfying" is to be used instead.

2. how does it satisfy you provided that you have not started the job?

Of course, I think you chose a wrong word; otherwise, it is way over the top.

2012-02-19 07:52:27 補充:

What would I use? I would say:

This job looks very promising to me.

This will be a challenging job to me.

This is a desirable job to me.

This company is a very prestige one to me.

My father owns this company...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。