- 8 年前最佳解答
16. As a child, I was made ______ painting, dancing and English.
(A) learn (B) learning (C) to learn (D) learned
be made to VR
17. A politician always makes a speech ______ a lot of facial expressions and movements of the body.
(A) with (B) without (C) in (D) on
18. The sun is ________ larger than the moon.
(A) less (B) more (C) very (D) much
19. What was it ______ got this guy in trouble?
(A) that (B) what (C) how (D) why
20. I have three sisters. One lives in Taipei; another in Tainan; __________ in Kaohsiung.
(A) other (B) the other ( C) others (D) the others
2012-02-20 01:52:13 補充：
2012-02-20 05:25:30 補充：
21. It is not polite to talk ______.
(A) your mouth is full of food (B) when your mouth full of food
(C) if your mouth being full of food (D) with your mouth full of food
with O. Ving/adj/p.p.
2012-02-20 05:25:38 補充：
22. If I ______ French when I was in college, I ______ you French now.
(A) had learned, would teach (B) learned, would teach
(C) had learned, would have taught (D) learned, would have taught
2012-02-20 05:25:46 補充：
23. Without a map, we drove on and we didn’t know ______ from the town.
(A) how far were we (B) how we were far
(C) how far we were (D) we were how far
【C】因為這不是真的問句，只是know的受詞所以是we were而不是were we
2012-02-20 05:25:52 補充：
24. I regret ______ you that you must leave immediately.
(A) to inform (B) informing
(C) to informing (D) to be informed
【C】regret to V that-很遺憾但必須要說
2012-02-20 05:25:58 補充：
25. I have no idea ______.
(A) to blame whom (B) who to be blamed
(C) whom to be blamed (D) who to blame
【D】to blame本身就是被動的語意了，沒有be p.p.的句型