Tom 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

變更方便的動詞哪個較適當

請問一下,

變得更方便的變得更的動詞,有哪個或哪幾個較適當的呢?

例如,提高安全性enhances safety網路一查很多,用的動詞enhance好且適當

想請教若把safety換成convenience,有哪個或哪幾個動詞是較適當的呢?

去除make ..more convenient, increase convenience和 enhance convenience這三個

看有沒有其他較優美、合適的動詞

感謝了

已更新項目:

阿昌你的答案和我問題完全無關ㄝ

希望有別的大大來回答

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

If your question is limited to "變得更方便", then the answers are limited. You can say:

to become more convenient;

to change into more conveniently

to shape up to more conveniently

to turn into more conveniently

to grow into more conveniently

to refine into more conveniently

if you want to have "變得", then you will have lots of of them, for examples:

loosen up: 變得較自然

freshen: 變得精神煥發

smarten up: 變得漂亮瀟灑

greatern: 變得偉大

I hope you get the idea now, word with "-en" can have "變得" meaning in it. Of course, some verbs themselves have that meaning too. As far as "更" is concerned, it is just a comparative, so all you need to do to add "more" or "-er" to an adjective.

to ripen into more conveniently

However, if you just want "變得", then you will have tons of them. for examples:

freshen:變得新鮮

smarten up:變得漂亮瀟灑

meeken: 變得溫順

loosen up: 變得不拘束

I hope you can get the idea about having "-en" at the end will give you that "變得" meaning. As far as "更" is concerned, it is just a comparative, so you just add "more" or "-er" to an adjective .

2012-02-25 13:55:54 補充:

sorry about the mess in my answer! for some reason, the editor has re-arranged my answer.

"to ripen into more conveniently" shall be together with "to refine into more conveniently"

2012-02-25 15:16:25 補充:

Tom!, I did provide those VERBS that you can use to get that meaning you want. I don't know why you said I didn't. Anyway, if you have any further question, I will try to answer it in more detail.

2012-02-25 15:19:40 補充:

something you need to understand, English and Chinese cannot be translated word by word (or precisely). Especially, when you use Chinese to find its English meaning or vice versa, you can be disappointed sometimes.

參考資料: self
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    8 年前

enhances safety提高安全性

enhance提高

convenience方便

safety安全

make ..more convenient, 使......更加方便

increase convenience增加便利

enhance convenience加強便利

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。