a 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

Not to meet with you because

Not to meet with you because you look great. 的意思!?

10點

<急>

8 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

meet與meet with會有不同的時候

如果光在講會面這件事

Not to meet with you because you look great.=Not to meet you because you look great.

譯成"我不會因為你好看就與你見面"

meet with有時卻含有職場上要跟某人在某方面合作,且要合作一段時間,如果是這樣就不同了

Not to meet with you because you look great=I will not going to meet with you (just) because you look great.

‘I will meet you’ / ‘I will meet with you’There is a difference: I will meet you or I'll meet you, could mean all kinds of things. It could mean that we're going to have a meeting, and we're going to do some work together; but it could simply mean that's where we're going to see each other, and we're going to go and do something else afterwards.‘I will meet with you’ does imply a number of things: it implies that it's quite formal; it implies that it's very professional reasons and it implies that somehow, we're going to collaborate on something and that it will go on for quite a long time. http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningen...

2012-02-26 14:07:28 補充:

Correction:Not to meet with you because you look great=I am not going to meet with you (just) because you look great.

參考資料: Geoffrey
  • 因為句子不完整,欠缺前後文,所以很抱歉,在下不予置評。 ^^“

• 8 年前

誰會說:(I want) to meet you because you look great.?

我想和你見面,就因為你很好看。

這樣就膚淺至極,講出去對自己毫無好處。

所以(I do not want) to meet you because you look great.

我想和你見面,絕不因為你很好看。

比較合理。

HonkHonk +1

• 8 年前

Notto meet with you because you look great. 的意思Answer:A. (I do) not (want)to meet you because you look great!依上下文,可能是字面意思,可能是成語意思。(1). 我不想和你見面〈約會〉因為你太棒了!〈因為你是萬人迷!〉(2). 我不會因為你帥〈我不會因為你是萬人迷〉而想和你見面〈約會〉。 not …because不會因為 而 B. (I do) not (want)to meet with (偶然遇到) you because you look great! 我不會因為你帥〈我不會因為你是萬人迷〉而想和你巧偶。 not …because不會因為 而

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 8 年前

I would be nuts not to meet you because you look great.

Superficial nuts indeed!

2012-02-26 13:53:25 補充:

HonkHonk -1

In US, a quick sex is a quick sex - It is gutsy and sexy indeed!

• 8 年前

這種句型,要把 not because 相連,意思是:並不因為...

Not to meet with you because you look great.

和你約會相見並不是因為你的外貌很 帥/漂亮。

• 8 年前

This is not a complete sentence, so it is hard to grasp it is precise meaning. If you have the sentences before or after it, it might help! 婕兒's translation is a possible scenario!

• 8 年前

不能滿足你,因為你看起來棒極了

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。