文法好像怪怪的

2 個解答

評分
  • 阿昌
    Lv 7
    8 年前
    最佳解答

Undersea war

A long time ago, all kinds of fish in the sea of blue, these fish have different skills.

Lantern fish at night gives light to illuminate every place.

Three dolphins have unique ultrasound, and other fish hear dizziness.

4 swordfish have a long high pitched horn, can attack the enemy.

5 electric eel can discharge electricity to people who will not move.

Bomb so the characteristics of a fish, he can blew, but can also self-healing.

7, but only pity is that only a clown fish do not have any features, we do not like him.

8 and he was very sad, he left his village. But to leave did not take long, but found only the monster to come to his village.

He quickly ran back to inform all the fish

10 very nervous, hiding behind the big rock, ready to attack.

11 Soon after, we heard a song: "beautiful fish, cute fish, sensitive fish, delicious dinner ah!"

12 they saw an octopus slowly came ...

13 he took the knife, pans, forks, spoons ...... a variety of tools he has.

14 "3 ...... 2 ...... 1 ......!" Fish are washed out.

15 What a delicious fish ah! "Octopus said. He believes that they are just ordinary fish.

16 electric eel, said: "If you want to try my electric shock?", A current fired octopus. Hurts, "said the octopus.

17 swordfish said: "I know my angle is how tough?" A corner stabbing the octopus. It really hurts! "Said the octopus

18 dolphins, said: "Let you listen to my song!" Ultrasound reached the ears of the octopus. "# @!? ~ ※" octopus dizzy.

19 bomb fish, said: "I know a lot of powerful bomb power?" ..............

20. "BOOM!" Exploded!

21 octopus fear escape, we are very happy.

22. Clown fish either to inform you, we may be eaten. From then on. They just like the clown fish friends.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 8 年前

Submarine battle1. a long time ago, in blue has a wide variety of fish in the sea, the fish has a different skill.2. lantern fish are issued when the light at night, lit up everywhere.3. the dolphins have a unique ultra sound, other fish hear dizzy.4. swordfish has a long and sharp and angular, you can attack the enemy.5. the eel itself can be discharged, is people are unable to move.6. bomb and most distinctive of a fish, he can blast, but can also be self-recovery.7. the only pity is that only a clown fish do not have any features, people don't like him.8. He is sad, he left his village. But left did not take long, but found that the monster would come to his village.9. he hurriedly ran back to inform all fish10. we all panicked, hid behind a big stone, ready to attack.11. shortly after, we heard a voice: "pretty little fish, lovely fish, sensitive fish, delicious dinner! 」12. they see an Octopus Octopus only slowly coming ... ...13. He took the flat bottom pans, forks, knives, spoons ... ... All sorts of tools he had.14「3......2......1......! "Small fish were washed out.15. "what a delicious little fish! "Octopus said. He thinks they are just little fish in General.16. electric eel says: "do you want to taste my shocks? "Currents toward the Octopus. "Good pain! "Octopus said.17. sword fish said: "any idea how tough, my point? "A corner prick to Octopus. "Good pain! "Octopus said:18. Dolphin says: "let you listen to my song! "Ultrasonic reached the ears of Octopus. 「#@!? ~ ※ "Octopus head.19. the bomb fish said: "do you know how strong bomb power? 」...................20.「BOOM! "Explosion!21. the Octopus fled fear, everyone is happy.22. but for the clownfish notify everyone, members may have been eaten. From then on. They make friends with clown fish.

以上僅供參考

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。